Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Help with old DG/UX machine, virtualizing? Post 302441574 by fpmurphy on Sunday 1st of August 2010 09:43:17 AM
Old 08-01-2010
Which version of DG/UX is on the box?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

To find the LATEST file from a dir on REMOTE machine and SCP to local machine?

Hi All, URGENT - Please help me form a scipt for this: I need the LATEST file from a dir on REMOTE machine to be SCP'd to a dir on local machine. (and I need to execute this from local server) I know that the below cmd is used to find the LATEST file from a dir. But this command is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: me_ub
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to transfer files from unix machine to local machine using shell script?

Hi All.. Am new to Unix!! Am creating a shell script in which a scenario is like i have transfer the output file from unix machine (Server) to local directory (Windows xp). And also i have to transfer the input file from the local directory to Unix machine (Server) Any help from you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vidhyaS
1 Replies

3. AIX

Virtualizing the Fiber card (VFC) on P595

Hi, We have a P595 machine with a dual port Fiber card per VIOs. We have two VIOs in the box. VIO1: ---> 2 port Fiber Card VIO2: ---> 2 port Fiber Card One port on each fiber card is utilized. Connected to SAN switches. We are getting all disks from SAN both for VIOs and LPARs. Now... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixromeo
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Virtualizing SCO v5 - interesting project/nightmare, could use some help

same old story, we have an important very old app running on SCO 5, box is only on LAN and as such was never updated by anyone etc.. box is nearing its end of life in a bad way (currently experiencing some SCSI issues) and it's time to do something when good advice of "lets upgrade" for years was... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mc18
1 Replies

5. Linux

Unable to connect to Server machine from a client machine using ftp service

Hi, Could you please help me with the below issue.. I'm running RHEL6 OS on both server (192.168.0.10) and client machines (192.168.0.1). I'm trying to connect to server from the client machine using ftp service. I have installed vsftpd daemon on both the machines. I'm getting... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: raosr020
4 Replies

6. AIX

Virtualizing Physical Machine

Hi Experts - we have power710 (no VIOs) that is already connected to hmc and everything . I already have a Physical LPAR in there and network configured . Now I plan to delete that LPAR and then put Virtualization code (COD) to virtualize that machine by building VIO servers and stuff.Also ordered... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: JME2015
9 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Application for Virtualizing CyberSpace like Outer Space for Cyberspace Situational Awareness

Richard Zuech annotates his first experience flying in virtualized cyberspace hunting the bad guys! ... and he finds some! Application for Virtualizing CyberSpace like Outer Space for Cyberspace Situational Awareness (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
GTKADA2-DIALOG(1)					    GtkAda 2 programming manual 					 GTKADA2-DIALOG(1)

NAME
gtkada2-dialog - Display a GTK+ dialog box from the command line. SYNOPSIS
gtkada2-dialog [dialog_type [justification]] DESCRIPTION
gtkada2-dialog displays the contents of its standard input in a GTK+ dialog box. This is the version supplied with GtkAda version 2, and it uses GTK+ 2 widgets. OPTIONS
dialog_type The type of dialog box desired. Possible values are: warning A message box with an exclamation point. error A message box with a red stop sign. information A message box with an "information" sign: white "i" on blue background. confirmation A message box with a question mark. custom A message box with no pixmap and a user-defined caption. The default type is information. justification The type of justification desired for the text of the message. Possible values are justify_left, justify_right, justify_center and justify_fill. The default is justify_center. COPYRIGHT FOR THIS MAN PAGE
This man page has been written by Ludovic Brenta for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution, from information given by the GtkAda authors Emmanuel Briot, Joel Brobecker and Arnaud Charlet. Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documenta- tion. Debian GNU/Linux 25 Nov 2003 GTKADA2-DIALOG(1)