Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How Can We Increase the Size of Our Community? Post 302441329 by Neo on Friday 30th of July 2010 08:16:02 AM
Old 07-30-2010
How Can We Increase the Size of Our Community?

Any suggestions on how to increase the number of posters and contributors? Please vote and write in your suggestions.

Thank you!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to increase the size of the stack

Hi!!, could someone tell me how to increase the stack size in HP-UX? Thanx (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jyotipg
7 Replies

2. HP-UX

increase size

Hi All, one of the mount point in Hp ux server has reached 95% its a data base file and can not be deleted. so i want to know how to increase the size of mount point i am new to unix ,please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jyoti
1 Replies

3. Solaris

how to increase the size of the allotment

Hi all, I have a 130gb HDD of which 95b is taken up by various partitions of windows xp... I partitioned my HDD and gave solaris 10gb of space, but now owing to some development stuff i need to increase the space!!! How do i do it!! Please note that i do have ~20gb of space left still...... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to increase the filesystem size?

Hi.. I want to increase the file system size of any filesystem online, without using the Volume manager like LVMs, is it possible? & if yes then how? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amol21
3 Replies

5. Solaris

increase Root size

Dear all, I am very new to solaris, I have installed solaris 10, i tried installing few softwares into file system, unfortunately system failed to install stating "No space left on device " i searched few threads and it says, we have to increase root size. where my root size is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: radhnki
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Increase salt size

Unix protect its password by using salt It that mean larger the salt size the more secure? if the salt size increase greatly, will the password still able to be cracked? thank you for helping (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cryogen
1 Replies

7. Solaris

increase metadevice size

Hi, I am having two metadevices d50 and d100 which are used to created soft partitions as and when required. d50 and d100 are metadevices formed on different disks. d50 -- disks 0 & 1 d100 -- disks 2 & 3 I have a soft partition d70 os 50 GB on d50. Now there is no free space on d50. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sag71155
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Increase size to sd[b-c]

hi guys I am working on my vmware workstation. I have a /dev/sdb which is 5GB. I am using LVM. Now I increase /dev/sdb 2 more GB. fdisk -l shows 7 GB but pvscan still shows 5GB. how do I make my system recognize the new 7GB added and be able to add those to my physical volumen and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kopper
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Swap size increase

Dear All, How to increase the swap size when physicall memory reaches 60 %. OR it can be only done after the physicall memory is full. Rgds Rj (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
8 Replies
Bio::OntologyIO::Handlers::BaseSAXHandler(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	    Bio::OntologyIO::Handlers::BaseSAXHandler(3pm)

NAME
Bio::OntologyIO::Handlers::BaseSAXHandler base class for SAX Handlers SYNOPSIS
See description. DESCRIPTION
This module is an abstract module, serving as the base of any SAX Handler implementation. It tries to offer the framework that SAX handlers generally need, such as tag_stack, char_store, etc. In the implementation handler, you can take advantage of this based module by the following suggestions. 1) In start_element, sub start_element { my $self=shift; my $tag=$_[0]->{Name}; my %args=%{$_[0]->{Attributes}}; # Your code here. # Before you conclude the method, write these 2 line. $self->_visited_count_inc($tag); $self->_push_tag($tag); } 2) In end_element, sub end_element { my $self=shift; my $tag=shift->{Name}; # Your code here. # Before you conclude the method, write these 2 lines. $self->_visited_count_dec($tag); $self->_pop_tag; } 3) In characters, or any other methods where you may use the tag stack or count sub characters { my $self=shift; my $text=shift->{Data}; $self->_chars_hash->{$self->_top_tag} .= $text; } $count = $self->_visited_count('myTag'); $tag = $self->_top_tag; FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to one of the Bioperl mailing lists. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR
Juguang Xiao, juguang@tll.org.sg APPENDIX The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Interal methods are usually preceded with a _ _tag_stack Title : _tag_stack Usage : @tags = $self->_tag_stack; Function: Get an array of tags that have been accessed but not enclosed. Return : Args : _push_tag _pop_tag _top_tag Title : _top_tag Usage : $top = $self->_top_tag; Function: get the top tag in the tag stack. Return : a tag name Args : [none] _chars_hash Title : _chars_hash Usage : $hash= $self->_chars_hash; Function: return the character cache for the specific tag Return : a hash reference, which is intent for character storage for tags Args : [none] _current_hash _visited_count_inc Title : _vistied_count_inc Usage : $self->vistied_count_inc($tag); # the counter for the tag increase Function: the counter for the tag increase Return : the current count after this increment Args : the tag name [scalar] _visited_count_dec Title : _visited_count_dec Usage : $self->_visited_count_dec($tag); Function: the counter for the tag decreases by one Return : the current count for the specific tag after the decrement Args : the tag name [scalar] _visited_count Title : _visited_count Usage : $count = $self->_visited_count Function: return the counter for the tag Return : the current counter for the specific tag Args : the tag name [scalar] perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::OntologyIO::Handlers::BaseSAXHandler(3pm)