Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux which linux distribution to use for SOHO ? Post 302439945 by figaro on Sunday 25th of July 2010 07:59:28 AM
Old 07-25-2010
Can you be more specific when you say SOHO? Do you need databases, spreadsheets, bookkeeping software? Do you need portability of your files with Windows systems? Will you be running the distribution on a laptop or desktop? Are you a heavy user with large memory demands or with large graphical demands? Most important of all, have you checked distrowatch.com?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to know which Linux Distribution i am using

Hi, I m working on many Linux servers in my project. But i am unable to know which Linux Distribution i am using Like whether i am using SUSE or REDHAT or MONDRAKE. I tried with "uname" command. But it does not help me. Please provide me the command if u know. Regards, Basavaraja KC (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BasavarajaKC
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to know which Linux Distribution i am using ?

Hi, I m working on many Linux servers in my project. But i am unable to know which Linux Distribution i am using Like whether i am using SUSE or REDHAT or MONDRAKE. I tried with "uname" command. But it does not help me. Please provide me the command if u know. Regards, Basavaraja KC (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: BasavarajaKC
5 Replies

3. Programming

Linux Distribution

Hi, Can anyone please tell me, what is the best Linux distribution for Software Development. Thanks, Philip. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phi01
4 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

What was your first Linux distribution?

What was the first Linux distribution you tried? My first was Knoppix, it was pretty good I thought, and it supported my old hardware http://www.linuxforum.com/images/smilies/smile.png Too bad I couldn't figure out how to install it at the time though. What about you? (32 Replies)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
32 Replies
xrdp(8) 																   xrdp(8)

NAME
xrdp - a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) server SYNTAX
xrdp [ --nodaemon | --kill | --help ] DESCRIPTION
xrdp is a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Server. Unlike Windows NT/2000/2003 server, xrdp will not display a Windows desktop but an X window desktop to the user. It can also be used as a VNC->RDP bridge. OPTIONS
-n, --nodaemon Starts xrdp in foreground instead of starting it as a daemon. -k, --kill Kills running xrdp daemon. -h, --help Output help information and exit. FILES
${XRDP_BIN_DIR}/xrdp ${XRDP_CFG_DIR}/xrdp.ini ${XRDP_LOG_DIR}/xrdp.log ${XRDP_PID_DIR}/xrdp.pid AUTHORS
Jay Sorg <jsorg71@users.sourceforge.net> Simone Fedele <ilsimo@users.sourceforge.net> SEE ALSO
xrdp.ini(5) sesman(8) sesman.ini(5) sesrun(8) for more info on xrdp see http://xrdp.sf.net xrdp team 0.1.0 xrdp(8)