Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problem with registration
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Problem with registration Post 302439918 by Neo on Sunday 25th of July 2010 03:09:08 AM
Old 07-25-2010
Some addresses are banned. Use one that is not banned. We do not publish the list of banned email domains, sorry.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

DNS registration

How can I set up a DNS to host several registered domains on my own computer or where can I find information related with this? Rigo.:confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rigo
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 without registration

Hello people, I'm a private one and have no a support contract with Oracle, Sun Microsystems. And I want to test the Solaris10 U10 and play with no limit. I can use the Solaris 10 U10 without registration. Or must I obtain a contract to Sun for this test Thanks for the answer greeting ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alkhatw
4 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration request.

Hi, i got several questions regarding Solaris 10 configuration which i would like to ask here. Unfortunately Russia is blacklisted so I cannot register the normal way. My IP is: 5.19.nnn.nnn email: <removed> Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nongrato
5 Replies

5. Red Hat

Redhat network registration problem

Dear members & admins I have 3 RHEL 5.7 servers. So I decided to upgrade them to latest version. 2 of them successfully upgraded to RHEL 5.11 and last one is the problem. When I hit rhn_register command server shows following info : #rhn_register There was an SSL error: (104, 'Connection... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sembii
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
NICOTINE(1)						      General Commands Manual						       NICOTINE(1)

NAME
nicotine-import-winconfig - import configuration from the Windows soulseek client SYNOPSIS
nicotine-import-winconfig [OPTIONS] old-config-file DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the nicotine-import-winconfig command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. nicotine-import-winconfig is a program to import your queue, user list, password information, auto-joined chatrooms, banlist, and user information from the Windows SoulSeek configuration. USAGE
A typical invocation would be : nicotine-import-winconfig "/mnt/win9x/Program Files/SoulSeek" The program should be run when nicotine is not running. It will add the information (download queue, userlist, password info, etc.) to the existing configuration or write a new configuration from scratch when no configuration exists. FILES
$HOME/.nicotine/config The per-user configuration file for nicotine(1) will be overwritten. You might want to back up the file first, but it should not be necessary. A different config file can be chosen using the --config flag. configfile-userinfo.ext In case there's an image included in the Windows SoulSeek userinfo, the image will be extracted and written to that file, where con- figfile is the path to your nicotine configuration file, and ext is the appropriate file extension for the image type. OPTIONS
When you don't want to import all configuration options, you can choose what to import using command line flags. -c file | --config=file Use a non-default nicotine configuration file to write to. -q | --queue Import the queue. -u | --userlist Import the userlist. -l | --login Import the login information. -C | --chatrooms Import the list of autojoined chatrooms. -b | --banned Import the list of banned users. -i | --userinfo Import the user information and the image. -h | --help Print the summary of command line options and exit. TIPS
It is possible to share the download directory between platforms. Nicotine can even continue downloads that started using the Windows client. Of course, the download directories should be the same for nicotine and Windows, e.g. if your Windows sharing directory is F:slsk_in and your F drive is mounted on /mnt/media, then you must set your download directory to /mnt/media/slsk_in. SEE ALSO
nicotine(1). AUTHOR
Geert Kloosterman <geertk@ai.rug.nl>, 2003. August 25, 2003 NICOTINE(1)