Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting recently introduced to the newer option for find...does an older option exist? Post 302438712 by mr_manny on Tuesday 20th of July 2010 12:56:04 PM
Old 07-20-2010
that was easier then I thought :P

thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

option followed by : taking next option if argument missing with getopts

Hi all, I am parsing command line options using getopts. The problem is that mandatory argument options following ":" is taking next option as argument if it is not followed by any argument. Below is the script: while getopts :hd:t:s:l:p:f: opt do case "$opt" in -h|-\?)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find and EXECDIR option

Hello, I was reading the man pages of find and it says that the -exec option should not be used. I read the following about the recommended option, -execdir: -execdir command {} + Like -exec, but the specified command is run from the subdirec‐ tory containing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

find with prune option

Hi, I want to list files only from the current dir and its child dir (not from child's child dir). i have the following files, ./ABC/1.log ./ABC/2.log ./ABC/ABC1/A.log ./ABC/ABC1/B.log ./ABC/ABC1/XYZ/A1.log ./ABC/ABC1/XYZ/A2.log Here i want to list only the log file from current... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: apsprabhu
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

help with find command and prune option

Hi I have a directory say mydir and inside it there are many files and subdirectories and also a directory called lost+found owned by root user I want to print all files directories and subdirectorres from my directory using find command except lost+found If i do find . \( -name... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: xiamin
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find in Bash with -a option

Hi, The proble is below: Assume i have files starting from "process" then date/time then ".log". ex . process.20100504092942.log process.20100503152213.log process.20100430144217.log process.20100429153644.log process.20100428121200.log process.20100427130746.log... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: meetvipin
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please suggest me a better option than FIND command

Hi All, Could you please help me in searching files in a better way satisfying the below conditions I want to search files in a path whose access time is more than 5min and less than 60 min and whose Byte size is greater than zero For this, i am using the below command, but it is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparks
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with find -perm option

How to find all files for instance that match the permission rwxr*x--- where * is a wildcard which can be optionally asserted but all the others must match? Thanks in advance (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevensw
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

find -regex option

I'm trying to use regular expression arguments as variables. I have to surround the regular expression with double quotes or else it automatically expands that regular expression to whatever is in that directory. Unfortunately when I run 'find' it further surrounds the double quotes with single... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevensw
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find with mtime option

Hi, Please give me more details on the following examples, about "mtime" option. When I try this, I could not get the expected output, please help. find . -mtime -1 -print find . -mtime +1 -print find . -mtime 1 -print How do I get the files modified between two dates, say from... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dev_Dev
4 Replies

10. Solaris

Unrecognized option: sparc-sun-Solaris2.10/bin/as: unrecognized option `-m32'

Hi, I installed some packages required by an app built with python. But when I try python setup.py install, I get the following error: /opt/csw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/5.2.0/../../../../sparc-sun-solaris2.10/bin/as: unrecognized option `-m32' Could anyone tell me what's wrong... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kimkun
4 Replies
GO::Model::Relationship(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      GO::Model::Relationship(3pm)

NAME
GO::Model::Relationship - relationship between two terms SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
a relationship between two GO::Model::Terms relationships can be thought of as statements or sentences of the form SUBJECT-TERM PREDICATE OBJECT-TERM for example, "dog" IS_A "animal" "G-Protein coupled receptor" IS_A "transmembrane receptor" Statements have a subject (i.e. the subject of the sentence/statement), a predicate/relationship-type and an object (i.e. the object of the sentence/statement) Relationships can also be seen as arcs in a directed graph, with the subject being equivalent to the child, and the object equivalent to the parent. The arc is labeled with the predicate/relationship-type. A Relationship object currently does not contain an actual pointer to a GO::Model::Term object. Instead it stores the ID of that term. This is intended to be used in conjunction with the Graph object, or with the database. subject_acc Title : subject_acc Usage : $obj->subject_acc($newid) Usage : $currid = $obj->subject_acc() Synonyms: subj_acc, acc2, child_acc Function: gets or sets the identifier for the child/subject term Example : Returns : value of subject_acc (string) Args : on set, new value (string) All Relationships can be thought of "subject-predicate-object" statements. The statement is *about* the subject, and states something about the relationship *to* the object. For example, the if we have a Relationship: cell ^ | | [part_of] | cell nucleus This is a statement about cell nuclei in general, so "cell nucleus" is the subject (sometimes called the child node). The Relationship tells us that all cell nuclei are part_of some cell, so the object of the relationship (sometimes called the parent node) is "cell" object_acc Title : object_acc Usage : $obj->object_acc($newid) Usage : $currid = $obj->object_acc() Synonyms: obj_acc, acc1, parent_acc Function: gets or sets the identifier for the parent/object term Example : Returns : value of object_acc (string) Args : on set, new value (string) See Also: subj_acc type Title : type Usage : $obj->type($newval) Usage : $currval = $obj->type() Synonyms: Function: gets or sets the relationship type (a string) Example : Returns : value of type (string) Args : on set, new value (string) Currently any string is allowed; in future the type string may be constrained to come from a controlled vocabulary of relationship types perl v5.14.2 2013-02-07 GO::Model::Relationship(3pm)