Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Vi question for writing source code Post 302438631 by rks171 on Tuesday 20th of July 2010 09:00:31 AM
Old 07-20-2010
I stand corrected, sir. They do have VIM installed on the cluster.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed in writing awk script for xml source

Hi, i am not able to get an approach for converting xml file to flat file using awk programming. Can anyone help me out. The input xml is like this: <outer> <field1>one</field1> <field2>two</field2> <field3>three<Error Code=777 Description=12345/></field3> <field4>four</field4> </outer>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naren_0101bits
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

writing to file question

when i do a echo on my variable and paste into excel, the result is like this ignore the commas here, just take it as if they're blank space, since i doing something else with it AutoMicroReport_51542.txt, APL FRANCE (004E), 20080508 11:16, APL ZIRCON 028S, BTSHIP, 91,58,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: finalight
2 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

open-source driver question

Hi, I'm a linux guy and have used netbsd, openbsd, freebsd etc in the past but never tangled with the kernel or drivers outside of Linux. My mother has fried her ethernet port on her iMac (G4 I think); I recently sent her a silicom USB U2E (usb 2 ethernet) dongle which is evidently not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sjalex
2 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

Question writing a shell script

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Write a shell script that allows the user to run the following commands: ps top cmp netstat Once ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: qbnlnk
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Quick Question concerning Reading and Writing

First off, this is not homework nor for any class. I have a file (column) of data such as: 12.56 2.78 0.54 22.7 ... etc. (call the file "num") I want to read in each line, then check to see whether it's greater than or equal to a value, say "1". If it is, save it in one file, if it's... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: astropi
8 Replies

6. Solaris

Question about SunOS version, how to include in C source

Sorry if here is the wrong place to put this question, but for college we develop small programs in C using Solaris. Most of time is OK for us not to document nothing, until now. Every time program is executed must print OS name. Does Solaris has some predefined macros which I can include... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question about writing a bash script

Hello, I want to write a bash script to delete the content after '#'. However, if '#' appears in a string with "", ignore this. For example, input file: test #delete "test #not delete" Output file: test "test #not delete" Does anyone know how to write this script? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeffwang66
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question on awk source files

Im repeating same command to get count, filename from 4 different files, writing to one same file. awk 'END{print NR"|"FILENAME}' file.txt >> temp.txt; awk 'END{print NR"|"FILENAME}' asdf.txt >> temp.txt; awk 'END{print NR"|"FILENAME}' lkjh.txt >> temp.txt; awk 'END{print NR"|"FILENAME}'... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: JSKOBS
12 Replies
cmruncl(1m)															       cmruncl(1m)

NAME
cmruncl - run a high availability cluster SYNOPSIS
cmruncl [-f] [-v] [-n node_name...] [-t | -w none] DESCRIPTION
cmruncl causes all nodes in a configured cluster or all nodes specified to start their cluster daemons and form a new cluster. To start a cluster, a user must either be superuser(UID=0), or have an access policy of FULL_ADMIN allowed in the cluster configuration file. See access policy in cmquerycl(1m). This command should only be run when the cluster is not active on any of the configured nodes. This command verifies the network configu- ration before causing the nodes to start their cluster daemons. If a cluster is already running on a subset of the nodes, the cmrunnode command should be used to start the remaining nodes and force them to join the existing cluster. If node_name is not specified, the cluster daemons will be started on all the nodes in the cluster. All nodes in the cluster must be available for the cluster to start unless a subset of nodes is specified. Options cmruncl supports the following options: -f Force cluster startup without warning message and continuation prompt that are printed with the -n option. -v Verbose output will be displayed. -t Test only. Provide an assessment of the package placement without affecting the current state of the nodes or packages. The -w option is not required with the -t option as -t does not validate network connectivity, but assumes that all the nodes can meet any external dependencies such as EMS resources, package subnets, and storage. -n node_name... Start the cluster daemon on the specified subset of node(s). -w none By default network probing is performed to check that the network connectivity is the same as when the cluster was config- ured. Any anomalies are reported before the cluster daemons are started. The -w none option disables this probing. The option should only be used if this network configuration is known to be correct from a recent check. RETURN VALUE cmruncl returns the following value: 0 Successful completion. 1 Command failed. EXAMPLES
Run the cluster daemon: cmruncl Run the cluster daemons on node1 and node2: cmruncl -n node1 -n node2 AUTHOR
cmruncl was developed by HP. SEE ALSO
cmquerycl(1m), cmhaltcl(1m), cmhaltnode(1m), cmrunnode(1m), cmviewcl(1m), cmeval(1m). Requires Optional Serviceguard Software cmruncl(1m)