Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Extract data from DB2 tables and FTP it to outside company's firewall Post 302438323 by Padow on Monday 19th of July 2010 10:27:24 AM
Old 07-19-2010
How large is the file you are looking to transfer?

< 2GB, use SFTP or SCP
> 2GB, investigate commercial products
Padow

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Ftp to firewall

Hi, My Linux Mandrake 9.2 is dedicate to be a web server, ftpserver, dns, firewall and internet router. With firewall enabled, I can't transfer files from a local computer to this machine. I can still; however, connect to the ftp server but whenever I do ls, get, mget. my process gets frezze... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vtran4270
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting tables of row data into columns of tables

I am trying to transpose tables listed in the format into format. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Input: test_data_1 1 2 90% 4 3 91% 5 4 90% 6 5 90% 9 6 90% test_data_2 3 5 92% 5 4 92% 7 3 93% 9 2 92% 1 1 92% ... Output:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: justthisguy
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

extract data from html tables

hi i need to use unix to extract data from several rows of a table coded in html. I know that rows within a table have the tags <tr> </tr> and so i thought that my first step should be to to delete all of the other html code which is not contained within these tags. i could then use this method... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Streetrcr
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract data based on match against one column data from a long list data

My input file: data_5 Ali 422 2.00E-45 102/253 140/253 24 data_3 Abu 202 60.00E-45 12/23 140/23 28 data_1 Ahmad 256 7.00E-45 120/235 140/235 22 data_4 Aman 365 8.00E-45 15/65 140/65 20 data_10 Jones 869 9.00E-45 65/253 140/253 18... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
12 Replies

5. AIX

extract data from DB2 and FTP it outside ompany's firewall

The main function is to extract the data from DB2 tables and FTPed to outside the company's firewall directly. pls find the attachment and help me out..i have only one day to do this (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: priyanka3006
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting data from tables......

HOw to extracts data from tables in database. Merges them into one output file. This output file is loaded into another tables in database. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nari.bommi
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help is Script inserting in db2 tables

Hi, I am creating a shell script to insert few records in db2 tables. I am facing 2 challenges and would appreciate your help on this. 1) In my insert statement like follows: db2 "connect to dbname user user_name"; db2 "insert into table_name (name, phone, ssn) values... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pinnacle
1 Replies

8. IP Networking

Bypassing My Company Firewall!

Hi! My organization has put a Firewall which eat up a lot of important data access. So I came to know about SSH Tunneling to bypass the Firewall. I will have to setup a free access SSH server to tunnel data access through PUTTY or OpenSSH. The problem is that I don't know about any free... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nixhead
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting input data from 2 tables

Hello All, I have one table contains: Table1: 5 10 30 40 60 80 ... Table 2: 10 20 60 80 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: krsnadasa
7 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Extract the tables from html

Hi I have a script which extracts the table from HTML and convert it into .csv. But the problem in the script is if we have 2 tables in HTMl . it takes only the first table. Please help me what changes i need to do in the script to make it read the complete HTML page. Script is as below: ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepti01
10 Replies
DB2_TABLE_PRIVILEGES(3) 						 1						   DB2_TABLE_PRIVILEGES(3)

db2_table_privileges - Returns a result set listing the tables and associated privileges in a database

SYNOPSIS
resource db2_table_privileges (resource $connection, [string $qualifier], [string $schema], [string $table_name]) DESCRIPTION
Returns a result set listing the tables and associated privileges in a database. PARAMETERS
o $connection - A valid connection to an IBM DB2, Cloudscape, or Apache Derby database. o $qualifier - A qualifier for DB2 databases running on OS/390 or z/OS servers. For other databases, pass NULL or an empty string. o $schema - The schema which contains the tables. This parameter accepts a search pattern containing _ and % as wildcards. o $table_name - The name of the table. This parameter accepts a search pattern containing _ and % as wildcards. RETURN VALUES
Returns a statement resource with a result set containing rows describing the privileges for the tables that match the specified parame- ters. The rows are composed of the following columns: +-------------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Column name | | | | | | | Description | | | | +-------------+---------------------------------------------------+ | TABLE_CAT | | | | | | | The catalog that contains the table. The value is | | | NULL if this table does not have catalogs. | | | | |TABLE_SCHEM | | | | | | | Name of the schema that contains the table. | | | | | TABLE_NAME | | | | | | | Name of the table. | | | | | GRANTOR | | | | | | | Authorization ID of the user who granted the | | | privilege. | | | | | GRANTEE | | | | | | | Authorization ID of the user to whom the privi- | | | lege was granted. | | | | | PRIVILEGE | | | | | | | The privilege that has been granted. This can be | | | one of ALTER, CONTROL, DELETE, INDEX, INSERT, | | | REFERENCES, SELECT, or UPDATE. | | | | |IS_GRANTABLE | | | | | | | A string value of "YES" or "NO" indicating | | | whether the grantee can grant the privilege to | | | other users. | | | | +-------------+---------------------------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
db2_column_privileges(3), db2_columns(3), db2_foreign_keys(3), db2_primary_keys(3), db2_procedure_columns(3), db2_procedures(3), db2_spe- cial_columns(3), db2_statistics(3), db2_tables(3). PHP Documentation Group DB2_TABLE_PRIVILEGES(3)