Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO 5.5 remote login configuration Post 302438212 by radoulov on Monday 19th of July 2010 05:46:20 AM
Old 07-19-2010
Read the rules!

1. You posted your question in a existing thread that has nothing to do with your question (the thread about ssh X11 forwarding).

2. Rule #9 says:

Quote:
Edit your posts if you see spelling or grammar errors (don't write in cyberchat or cyberpunk style). English only.
You should write you, not u.

Thank you!
This User Gave Thanks to radoulov For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Internet Configuration in SCO 5.05

Hi, I'm trying to configure SCO's internet manager for access to the internet. However, when I start the config program, my desktop turns black & white (unless I minimize communicator's window -- then it turns back to normal). I type in the user id and password and it looks as if the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gseyforth
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration management tool in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3

Hi all, :confused: I want to know about the configuration management tool that is used in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3. Please refer some sites where i could get the details. Thanks in advance kavitha (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithadass
2 Replies

3. SCO

SCO Unix Network Configuration

Hello Guys, We have an old PC running on SCO Unix V. Is there any sites where i can get manual/procedures on how to install and configure Network. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrcuevas
2 Replies

4. SCO

raid 1 configuration in sco open unix

Dear Team , how i can configure raid 1 (mirroring) using ide hdd in sco open unix 5 i have two 80gb identical hdd (same make/model) thanx (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir69
0 Replies

5. SCO

Alias in SCO network configuration

We have many remote servers that are running different versions of the SCO operating system. The current server inventory includes the usage of SCO 3.2v5.0.5 3.2v5.0.6 and 3.2v5.0.7. Recently, there have been some ongoing problems when a re-boot is done with some of these remote servers.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dclary
0 Replies

6. Linux

How to find remote Linux box login account without login in to that box?

Hi, How to find remote Linux box login account without login in to that box? I don't have login account at my remote Linux box. But I need who are all having login account. How do I findout? Thanks, --Muthu. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Muthuselvan
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Printer configuration file

Hello, I am working on Servers running SCO OpenServer 5 and I tend to setup a lot of Servers. I am wondering if mkdev -lp to create printers has a file that I can just copy and paste from an exisiting Server to a new (upgrade) server. I can do this with the hosts and resolv.conf files. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ewerezak
1 Replies

8. Solaris

how to login with ssh to remote system with out applying the remote root/usr password

how to login with ssh to remote system with out applying the remote root/user password with rlogin we can ujse .rhosts file but with ssh howits possible plz guide (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tv.praveenkumar
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

OEL 6.3 :Slow login due to /etc/ssh/sshd_config configuration

Version: Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.3 Running on VMWare Workstation When I login to my Linux VM from putty, the third line prompting for password comes only after few seconds. login as: root Access denied root@192.168.0.235's password: ---> It takes around 5 seconds to get this prompt I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: John K
1 Replies

10. SCO

SCO 5.0.7 Configuration

Hi, I am really new to the forum and for SCO as well. I have a burning situation here to know how to configure below list of hardware into SCO 5.0.7!! EQUINOX 990209-1 ELS 16 PORT TERMINAL SERVER and Seagate DAT Scorpion 24 - Tape drive ( 12 GB / ) DDS-3 SCSI Can Any One Please Help Me... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kanthi Kiran
11 Replies
smartcard(5)						Standards, Environments, and Macros					      smartcard(5)

NAME
smartcard - overview of smart card features on Solaris DESCRIPTION
The smart card framework provides a mechanism to abstract the details of interacting with smart cards and smart cardreaders (called card terminals). The framework is based on the OpenCard Framework V1.1 (OCF) with Sun extensions to allow OCF to operate in a multi-user envi- ronment. The core OCF software protocol stack is implemented as a system service daemon. This implementation allows smart cards and card terminals to be shared cooperatively among many different clients on the system while providing access control to the smart card and card terminal resources on a per-UID basis. An event dispatcher is provided to inform clients of events occuring on the card and at the card terminal, such as card insertion and card removal. A high-level authentication mechanism is provided to allow clients to perform smart card-based authentications without requiring knowledge of specific card or reader authentication features. A set of applet administration tools is provided for JavaCards that support downloading Java applets (although applet build tools are not provided). Administration of the smart card framework is provided with the smartcard(1M) command line administration utility and the smartcardguiad- min(1) GUI administration tool. Support the following card terminal is provided: o Dallas iButton Serial Reader (see ocf_ibutton(7D)) Additional card terminals can be supported by implementing smart card terminal interfaces in a shared library. Support for several smart cards is provided: o Schlumberger Cyberflex Access JavaCard o Schlumberger MicroPayflex o Dallas Semiconductor Java iButton JavaCard Each of the supported cards has a complete set of OCF card services that implement the necessary functionality for authentication and secure storage of data. For the two supported JavaCards, an authentication and secure data storage applet is provided that can be loaded into these cards with the supplied applet administration tools. See smartcard(1M). A PAM smart card module is provided to allow PAM clients to use smart card-based authentication. See pam_smartcard(5) CDE is able to use the PAM smart card module for dtlogin and dtsession authentication. CDE also uses the smart card framework event dis- patcher to listen for events on the card terminal and provide corresponding visual feedback to the user. SEE ALSO
ocfserv(1M), smartcard(1M), libsmartcard(3LIB), pam_start(3PAM), pam_smartcard(5), ocf_ibutton(7D), scmi2c(7D) SunOS 5.10 16 Oct 2002 smartcard(5)