Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO 5.5 remote login configuration Post 302438212 by radoulov on Monday 19th of July 2010 05:46:20 AM
Old 07-19-2010
Read the rules!

1. You posted your question in a existing thread that has nothing to do with your question (the thread about ssh X11 forwarding).

2. Rule #9 says:

Quote:
Edit your posts if you see spelling or grammar errors (don't write in cyberchat or cyberpunk style). English only.
You should write you, not u.

Thank you!
This User Gave Thanks to radoulov For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Internet Configuration in SCO 5.05

Hi, I'm trying to configure SCO's internet manager for access to the internet. However, when I start the config program, my desktop turns black & white (unless I minimize communicator's window -- then it turns back to normal). I type in the user id and password and it looks as if the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gseyforth
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration management tool in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3

Hi all, :confused: I want to know about the configuration management tool that is used in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3. Please refer some sites where i could get the details. Thanks in advance kavitha (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithadass
2 Replies

3. SCO

SCO Unix Network Configuration

Hello Guys, We have an old PC running on SCO Unix V. Is there any sites where i can get manual/procedures on how to install and configure Network. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrcuevas
2 Replies

4. SCO

raid 1 configuration in sco open unix

Dear Team , how i can configure raid 1 (mirroring) using ide hdd in sco open unix 5 i have two 80gb identical hdd (same make/model) thanx (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir69
0 Replies

5. SCO

Alias in SCO network configuration

We have many remote servers that are running different versions of the SCO operating system. The current server inventory includes the usage of SCO 3.2v5.0.5 3.2v5.0.6 and 3.2v5.0.7. Recently, there have been some ongoing problems when a re-boot is done with some of these remote servers.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dclary
0 Replies

6. Linux

How to find remote Linux box login account without login in to that box?

Hi, How to find remote Linux box login account without login in to that box? I don't have login account at my remote Linux box. But I need who are all having login account. How do I findout? Thanks, --Muthu. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Muthuselvan
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Printer configuration file

Hello, I am working on Servers running SCO OpenServer 5 and I tend to setup a lot of Servers. I am wondering if mkdev -lp to create printers has a file that I can just copy and paste from an exisiting Server to a new (upgrade) server. I can do this with the hosts and resolv.conf files. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ewerezak
1 Replies

8. Solaris

how to login with ssh to remote system with out applying the remote root/usr password

how to login with ssh to remote system with out applying the remote root/user password with rlogin we can ujse .rhosts file but with ssh howits possible plz guide (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tv.praveenkumar
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

OEL 6.3 :Slow login due to /etc/ssh/sshd_config configuration

Version: Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.3 Running on VMWare Workstation When I login to my Linux VM from putty, the third line prompting for password comes only after few seconds. login as: root Access denied root@192.168.0.235's password: ---> It takes around 5 seconds to get this prompt I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: John K
1 Replies

10. SCO

SCO 5.0.7 Configuration

Hi, I am really new to the forum and for SCO as well. I have a burning situation here to know how to configure below list of hardware into SCO 5.0.7!! EQUINOX 990209-1 ELS 16 PORT TERMINAL SERVER and Seagate DAT Scorpion 24 - Tape drive ( 12 GB / ) DDS-3 SCSI Can Any One Please Help Me... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kanthi Kiran
11 Replies
MAKECSD(1)						  The Canonical Csound Reference						MAKECSD(1)

NAME
makecsd - Creates a CSD file from the specified input files. . DESCRIPTION
Creates a CSD file from the specified input files. The first input file that has a .orc extension (case is not significant) is put to the <CsInstruments> section, and the first input file that has a .sco extension becomes <CsScore>. Any remaining files are Base64 encoded and added as <CsFileB> tags. An empty <CsOptions> section is always added. Some text filtering is performed on the orchestra and score file: o newlines are converted to the native format of the system on which makecsd is being run. o blank lines are removed from the beginning and end of files. o any trailing whitespace is removed from the end of lines. o optionally, tabs can be expanded to spaces with an user specified tabstop size. SYNTAX
makecsd [OPTIONS ... ] infile1 [ infile2 [ ... ]] INITIALIZATION
Flags: o - t n = expand tabs to spaces using tabstop size n (default: disabled). This applies only to the orchestra and score file. o - w n = set Base64 line width to n (default: 72). Note: the orchestra and score are not wrapped. o - o fname = output file name (default: stdout) EXAMPLES
makecsd -t 6 -w 78 -o file.csd file.mid file.orc file.sco sample.aif This creates a CSD from file.orc and file.sco (tabs are expanded to spaces assuming a tabstop size of 6 characters), and file.mid and sample.aif are added as <CsFileB> tags containing Base64 encoded data with a line width of 78 characters. The output file is file.csd. CREDITS
Author: Istvan Varga Jan 2003 AUTHORS
Barry Vercoe MIT Media Lab Author. Dan Ellis MIT Media Lab, Cambridge Massachussetts Author. COPYRIGHT
5.10 08/01/2011 MAKECSD(1)