Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO 5.5 remote login configuration Post 302438157 by radoulov on Monday 19th of July 2010 03:23:58 AM
Old 07-19-2010
Moved to SCO.
Please read the rules: don't hijack existing threads, open a new one instead.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Internet Configuration in SCO 5.05

Hi, I'm trying to configure SCO's internet manager for access to the internet. However, when I start the config program, my desktop turns black & white (unless I minimize communicator's window -- then it turns back to normal). I type in the user id and password and it looks as if the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gseyforth
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration management tool in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3

Hi all, :confused: I want to know about the configuration management tool that is used in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3. Please refer some sites where i could get the details. Thanks in advance kavitha (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithadass
2 Replies

3. SCO

SCO Unix Network Configuration

Hello Guys, We have an old PC running on SCO Unix V. Is there any sites where i can get manual/procedures on how to install and configure Network. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrcuevas
2 Replies

4. SCO

raid 1 configuration in sco open unix

Dear Team , how i can configure raid 1 (mirroring) using ide hdd in sco open unix 5 i have two 80gb identical hdd (same make/model) thanx (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir69
0 Replies

5. SCO

Alias in SCO network configuration

We have many remote servers that are running different versions of the SCO operating system. The current server inventory includes the usage of SCO 3.2v5.0.5 3.2v5.0.6 and 3.2v5.0.7. Recently, there have been some ongoing problems when a re-boot is done with some of these remote servers.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dclary
0 Replies

6. Linux

How to find remote Linux box login account without login in to that box?

Hi, How to find remote Linux box login account without login in to that box? I don't have login account at my remote Linux box. But I need who are all having login account. How do I findout? Thanks, --Muthu. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Muthuselvan
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Printer configuration file

Hello, I am working on Servers running SCO OpenServer 5 and I tend to setup a lot of Servers. I am wondering if mkdev -lp to create printers has a file that I can just copy and paste from an exisiting Server to a new (upgrade) server. I can do this with the hosts and resolv.conf files. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ewerezak
1 Replies

8. Solaris

how to login with ssh to remote system with out applying the remote root/usr password

how to login with ssh to remote system with out applying the remote root/user password with rlogin we can ujse .rhosts file but with ssh howits possible plz guide (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tv.praveenkumar
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

OEL 6.3 :Slow login due to /etc/ssh/sshd_config configuration

Version: Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.3 Running on VMWare Workstation When I login to my Linux VM from putty, the third line prompting for password comes only after few seconds. login as: root Access denied root@192.168.0.235's password: ---> It takes around 5 seconds to get this prompt I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: John K
1 Replies

10. SCO

SCO 5.0.7 Configuration

Hi, I am really new to the forum and for SCO as well. I have a burning situation here to know how to configure below list of hardware into SCO 5.0.7!! EQUINOX 990209-1 ELS 16 PORT TERMINAL SERVER and Seagate DAT Scorpion 24 - Tape drive ( 12 GB / ) DDS-3 SCSI Can Any One Please Help Me... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kanthi Kiran
11 Replies
MAVEN(1)							   User Commands							  MAVEN(1)

NAME
Maven - Patches the POM files using the Maven dependency rules. SYNOPSIS
mh_patchpoms [option]... DESCRIPTION
Reads the file debian/$package.poms and tranform each POM file listed in the .poms file into a POM file using the Debian versions of the libraries. Also keeps a backup of each POM file which can be restored with mh_unpatchpoms OPTIONS
-h --help: show this text -V --version: show the version -p<package> --package=<package>: package to act on -k --keep-pom-version: keep the original version of the POMs but, convert all other versions in dependencies and plugins If there is a parent POM, keeps its version except when the parent is already registered in the Maven repository -e<version>, --set-version=<version>: set the version for the POM, do not use the version declared in the POM file. -r<rules> --rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the rules to apply when cleaning the POM. Optional, the default location is debian/maven.rules -R<rule>, --extra-rule=<rule>: extra rule to apply when cleaning the POM May occur multiple times, instead of or in addition to -r -u<rules> --published-rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the extra rules to publish in the property debian.mavenRules in the cleaned POM. Optional, the default location is debian/maven.pub- lishedRules -U<rule>, --extra-published-rule=<rule>: extra rule to publish May occur multiple times, instead of or in addition to -u -i<rules> --ignore-rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the rules used to remove certain dependencies from the cleaned POM Optional, the default location is debian/maven.ignoreRules -I<rule>, --extra-ignore-rule=<rule>: extra rule used to remove dependencies from the transformed POM May occur multiple times, instead of or in addition to -i -c<rules> --clean-ignore-rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the rules use to remove certain dependencies from the cleaned POM, in addition to the ignore rules specified previously. This is useful in situations such as when the Maven clean target requires more dependencies or plugins to ignore than the build target. All rules defined in clean-ignore-rules will be added to the existing rules in ignore-rules. Optional, the default location is debian/maven.cleanIgnoreRules -s --no-rules: don't apply any rules for converting versions, do not even convert versions to the default 'debian' version --no-publish-used-rule: don't publish the rule used to transform a POM's own attributes in debian.mavenRules -d --debian-build: transform during a Debian build, which means that some POM elements will be removed -b --build-no-docs: if the build doesn't need to build documentation, use this option to remove some POM elements (in particular plugins) which are useless here and may require extra dependencies and make the packaging harder. -m<repo root>--maven-repo=<repo root>: location of the Maven repository, used to force the versions of the Maven plugins used in the current POM file with the versions found in the repository -v --verbose: show more information while running -n --no-act: don't actually do anything, just print the results See also: mh_installpoms(1), mh_patchpom(1) Maven Repo Helper version 1.7.1 January 2012 MAVEN(1)