Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting strike last part from list of files Post 302438108 by fed.linuxgossip on Sunday 18th of July 2010 08:08:54 PM
Old 07-18-2010
thanks a ton

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

script on strike?

dear sages, please tell me what's wrong with the following script: #!/bin/sh #usage yd2ymd 1998213 # if there is no command line argument, assume one is being # piped in and read it if then read dt else dt=$1 fi #... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: serguey
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

read a part of filename from the list in the script

how can i read a part of filename from the list in the script? all file in directory...will start with "CDBACKUPFILE" then the name is stored in list.txt such as JOHN,MARRY,PETER. After this, is seq number. CDBACKUPFILEJOHN00001 CDBACKUPFILEMARRY00004 CDBACKUPFILEPETER00003 I will use:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: happyv
3 Replies

3. SuSE

Lord of the Rings and Counter Strike on OpenSUSE 11.1

is it possible to get Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 2 and Counter Strike working on OpenSUSE 11.1? i'm dual booting SUSE with XP but if i can get those games working then there is no need for Windows. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: brendanb
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Validate if string part of a list

I have this requirement of validating input from user to be one of a list of strings. I validate it as below. case $1 in Jan) ;; Feb) ;; . . . Dec) ;; *) echo "Invalid input. Should be one of the following." echo "Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishmaths
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

A simpler way to do this (save a list of files based on part of their name)

Hello, I have a script that checks every file with a specific extension in a specific directory. The file names contain some numerical output and I am recording the file names with the best n outcomes. The script finds all files in the directory with the extension .out.txt and uses awk to... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
12 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unzip all the files with subdirectories present and append a part of string from the main .zip files

Hi frnds, My requirement is I have a zip file with name say eg: test_ABC_UH_ccde2a_awdeaea_20150422.zip within that there are subdirectories on each directory we again have .zip files and in that we have files like mama20150422.gz and so on. Iam in need of a bash script so that it unzips... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ravi Kishore
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display the last part of a number list

Hi , i have a file wich have 50+ of numbers like : 0.014544106 0.005464263 0.014526045 0.005484374 0.014539412 0.005467600 0.014558349 0.005452185 i would like to display the list from the 6th bit to the end for example 0.005452185 (should become) 2185. I've tried with ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Board27
4 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.3.2. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2006 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2006 php-config(1)