Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What Company Makes Your Mobile Phone? Post 302437838 by zaxxon on Friday 16th of July 2010 08:53:40 AM
Old 07-16-2010
I don't even have one Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to forward email to mobile phone?

could anyone tell me how to forward ur email to mobile by writing a unix script? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
4 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Do You Use Your Mobile Phone to Access the Internet?

How much do you use your mobile phone to access the Internet? Vote and Discuss!! (46 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
46 Replies
po2oo(1)						      Translate Toolkit 1.9.0							  po2oo(1)

NAME
po2oo - convert Gettext PO localization files to an OpenOffice.org (SDF) localization file SYNOPSIS
po2oo [--version] [-h|--help] [--manpage] [--progress PROGRESS] [--errorlevel ERRORLEVEL] [-i|--input] INPUT [-x|--exclude EXCLUDE] [-o|--output] OUTPUT [-t|--template TEMPLATE] [-l|--language LANG] [--source-language LANG] [-T|--keeptimestamp] [--nonrecursiveoutput] [--nonrecursivetemplate] [--skipsource] [--filteraction ACTION] [--fuzzy] [--nofuzzy] [--multifile MULTIFILESTYLE] DESCRIPTION
see: http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/po2oo for examples and usage instructions OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h/--help show this help message and exit --manpage output a manpage based on the help --progress show progress as: dots, none, bar, names, verbose --errorlevel show errorlevel as: none, message, exception, traceback -i/--input read from INPUT in xlf, po, pot formats -x/--exclude exclude names matching EXCLUDE from input paths -o/--output write to OUTPUT in oo, sdf formats -t/--template read from TEMPLATE in oo, sdf formats -l/--language set target language code (e.g. af-ZA) [required] --source-language set source language code (default en-US) -T/--keeptimestamp don't change the timestamps of the strings --nonrecursiveoutput don't treat the output oo as a recursive store --nonrecursivetemplate don't treat the template oo as a recursive store --skipsource don't output the source language, but fallback to it where needed --filteraction action on pofilter failure: none (default), warn, exclude-serious, exclude-all --fuzzy use translations marked fuzzy --nofuzzy don't use translations marked fuzzy (default) --multifile how to split po/pot files (single, toplevel or onefile) Translate Toolkit 1.9.0 po2oo(1)