Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Zachman model
Special Forums Cybersecurity IT Security RSS Zachman model Post 302437647 by Linux Bot on Thursday 15th of July 2010 04:45:04 PM
Old 07-15-2010
Zachman model

Current (2010) model of the Zachman framework.  (At the moment, the original zifa.com site and zachmaninternational seem to be pretty badly bent.)Image

More...

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pinter model list

Where can I install from to update to the most recent printer model list when installing a printer? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kikkin
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

The OSI-model

after reading a paper about the OSI-model I'm not exactly sure how to look at this model. Does data (a file) travel from the application level "down" each layer at the client Application V Presentation V Session V Transport V Network V Data link V | | | (Physical) | (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: J.P
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Server model and it's prices.

Hello Guruz, I would like to know the list of Solaris spar models and it's prices. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bullz26
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

display cpu model

Hi How to display cpu models in Sol 10 ? Is there some cmds within korn shell or I have to access this info from network service processor ILOM ? thx for help (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: presul
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

Printer Setup - Model

Hi, I have set up an HP printer, model 2300, on an Integrity server running on HP-Ux B.11.31; using the Jetdirect Printer Installer For Unix, version E.10.34. This particular printer is printing the same job multiple times and I cannot figur out why that is. 1. Is there perhaps a flag in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Koketso
0 Replies

6. AIX

Disk model number

Hi Please let me know how to check disk model number. I have already tried prtconf command but there is no such information related to model number. Regards, Scriptor (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptor
3 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)