Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting grep only last occurred error in error.log, Post 302437357 by tapia on Wednesday 14th of July 2010 07:28:33 PM
Old 07-14-2010
No my friend i m just using solaris 9 ,,,,,

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

rhn_register A socket error occurred

All, I'm getting the following error while I try to register the server to connect the redhat network for the updates. rhn_register updateLoginInfo() login info rhn_register A socket error occurred: (111, 'Connection refused'), attempt #1 rhn_register A socket error occurred: (111,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: s_linux
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

sort: 0653-657 A write error occurred while sorting.

Hi I am trying to sort a file of 88075743B size. I am doing some processing on the file and after the processing is done; I get 2 files temp1 and temp2. I need to combine both these files as one and this final file should be sorted on fields 1 and 2. Space is the delimiter between fields. Record... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: diksha2207
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Log file is not getting created & unable to grep error from it

Hi All, Below is my code,what I am trying to do is redirecting output of ftp to a log file & then greping the errors but here I am unable to grep "Permission denied" error only & also the corresponding log file is also not getting created. #!/bin/sh . cfg USER='abc' PASSWD='abc123' ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ss_ss
4 Replies

4. Red Hat

KusuDB: Operational Error occurred when connecting to the DB

I have RHEL5.3 that is with the Platform Cluster Manger PCM installation. on master node. Unfortunately some files were deleted from the /var directory and then the postgresql service couldn't start. I have deleted, rm -rf /var/lib/pgsql/data and started the service again now the service is running... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahsanpmd
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Error occurred while making the net-snmp 5.4.4 on Solaris 5.10 version.

Hi all, Error occurred while making the net-snmp-5.4.4 on Solaris 5.10 version. Environment - Solaris 5.10-x86 - Net-SNMP-5.4.4.tar.gz - Path (/etc/profile) PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH export PATH LD_LIBRARY_PATHUSR=/usr/ccs/bin: export LD_LIBRARY_PATH Error01 - summary ***... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ziosnim
3 Replies

6. AIX

0511-193 An error occurred

Hi, When i am trying to read data from tape cassette its giving below error: tar tvf /dev/rmt0 "tar: 0511-193 An error occurred while reading from the media. A system call received a parameter that is not valid." OS: - AIX 6.1 Tape Library : - IBM TS3100 Tape Cassette : - Ultrium LTO... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arunmistry
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error occurred during initialization of VM

Hi , I was invoking a sh file using the nohup command. But while invoking, I received a below error. Error occurred during initialization of VM Unable to load native library: /u01/libjava.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory . Could you please help out. Regards,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kamal1108
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Print Error in Console and both Error & Output in Log file - UNIX

I am writing a shell script with 2 run time arguments. During the execution if i got any error, then it needs to redirected to a error file and in console. Also both error and output to be redirected to a log file. But i am facing the below error. #! /bin/sh errExit () { errMsg=`cat... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarathy_a35
1 Replies