Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu what is the limewire equivalent (non-torrent) for ubuntu Post 302437127 by pludi on Wednesday 14th of July 2010 05:10:59 AM
Old 07-14-2010
Since this is a forum for professionals, we won't condone any posts related to possible IP infractions. Thread closed.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

LimeWire

A while back when I was running Mandrake I attempted to install LimeWire and had no success in getting it running. Now that I am in RedHat8 I attempted it again. I have it installed properly, I think. But when I attempt to start it I get this: Exception in thread "main"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: djtrippin
4 Replies

2. Red Hat

Limewire in linux

hi frnds I want to install Limewire into my redhat enterprise linux . And also want to remove the intalled limewire which is not working. pls kindly guide me for the problem. Mit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naik_mit
1 Replies

3. Solaris

How to install a Torrent client on Solaris?

Hi All, during my search to install bit torrent client in Solaris x86 found alot off article recommend to install this package libtorrent-0.11.4-sol10-x86-local.gz but i don't what can i do after that appreciate you help (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: xxmasrawy
3 Replies

4. Solaris

torrent client for solaris x86

hi all does any one know torrent client program for solaris (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jamisux
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Best Torrent Downloader

Hola ! i am using fedora 11, and the default torrent downloader client is Transmission. but it is very slow.. please suggest some good torrent downloader Thankss (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yashwantkumar
2 Replies
ubuntu-upload-permission(1)				      General Commands Manual				       ubuntu-upload-permission(1)

NAME
ubuntu-upload-permission - Query upload rights and (optionally) list the people and teams with upload rights for a package SYNOPSIS
ubuntu-upload-permission [options] package DESCRIPTION
ubuntu-upload-permission checks if the user has upload permissions for package. If the --list-uploaders option is provided, all the people and teams that do have upload rights for package will be listed. OPTIONS
-r RELEASE, --release=RELEASE Query permissions in RELEASE. Default: current development release. -a, --list-uploaders List all the people and teams who have upload rights for package. -t, --list-team-members List all the members of every team with rights. (Implies --list-uploaders) -h, --help Display a help message and exit EXIT STATUS
0 You have the necessary upload rights. 1 You don't have the necessary upload rights. 2 There was an error. AUTHORS
ubuntu-upload-permission and this manpage were written by Stefano Rivera <stefanor@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the terms of the ISC License. ubuntu-dev-tools November 2011 ubuntu-upload-permission(1)