Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Speakers not working....
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Speakers not working.... Post 302436573 by pradeeprajkumar on Monday 12th of July 2010 11:27:33 AM
Old 07-12-2010
i just downloaded the software from the following realtek website's link and installed it.
Realtek
this download was an tar.bz2 file.
which i extracted and installed through the kernel.... :-(

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using gzip and my speakers have gone mad!

Hello, I wanted to compress a directory which I did with: tar -czvf backup15062007.tar.gz backup15062007/ I knew that you could specify the compression level with gzip so I then did: gzip -cvf9 backup15062007.tar.gz backup15062007compress.tar.gz Now I know this probably won't... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: patwa
5 Replies

2. Ubuntu

I can't make my pc speakers beep

I don't know why, but when I issue echo -e '\a' or beep. I get only some sound, set in my OS (Ubuntu Karmic). I tried to run these on Lenovo Y510KA and Lenovo S10-2. Is there another way to make my laptops beep?.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
3 Replies

3. Red Hat

Nslookup working but ping not working at windows client

Hi Team we have created a DNS server at RHEL6.2 environment in 10.20.203.x/24 network. Everything is going well on linux client as nslookup, ping by host etc in entire subnet. We are getting problem in windows client as nslookup working as well but not ping. all the firewall is disabled and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: boby.kumar
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automating pbrun /bin/su not working, whenever manually it is working using putty

I am trying to automate a script where I need to use pbrun /bin/su but for some reason it is not passing thru the pbrun as my code below. . ~/.bash_profile pbrun /bin/su - content c h 1 hpsvn up file path I am executing this from an external .sh file that is pointing to this scripts file... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: jorgejac
14 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Working web service call not working with curl

Hello, Newbie here, I have a perfectly well working web service call I can issue from chrome (PC Windows 10) and get the results I want (a dimmer being turned on in Fibaro Home Center 2 at level 40) I am not allowed to post urls but the below works with http and :// and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abigbear
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Disk Space Utilization in HTML format working in one environment and not working on the other

Hi Team, I have written the shell script which returns the result of the disk space filesystems which has crossed the threshold limit in HTML Format. Below mentioned is the script which worked perfectly on QA system. df -h | awk -v host=`hostname` ' BEGIN { print "<table border="4"... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harihsun
13 Replies
SND_MAESTRO(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 					    SND_MAESTRO(4)

NAME
snd_maestro -- ESS Maestro bridge device driver SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device sound device snd_maestro Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): snd_maestro_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The snd_maestro bridge driver allows the generic audio driver sound(4) to attach to ESS Maestro based sound chips. This chipset is very pop- ular in notebook computers, but it is also very used in a wide selection of cheap OEM sound cards. HARDWARE
The snd_maestro driver supports the following PCI sound cards: o ESS Technology Maestro-1 o ESS Technology Maestro-2 o ESS Technology Maestro-2E SEE ALSO
snd_maestro3(4), sound(4) HISTORY
The snd_maestro device driver first appeared in FreeBSD 4.2. AUTHORS
This manual page was written by Jorge Mario G. Mazo <jgutie11@eafit.edu.co>. BSD
December 15, 2005 BSD