Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: cvs [login aborted]
Special Forums Cybersecurity cvs [login aborted] Post 302436016 by zam on Friday 9th of July 2010 02:59:35 AM
Old 07-09-2010
cvs [login aborted]

Hi, I installed CVSNT on PC and trying to checkout files from/on linux box.

Code:
Logging in to :pserver:user1@16.145.134.210:22/DBMONITOR/CVSROOT
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from 16.145.134.210: SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.4

ssh is ok.

Code:
[vz8zz6@localhost ~]$ ssh user1@16.145.134.210
user1@16.145.134.210's password:
Last login: Fri Jul  9 13:55:46 2010 from 16.145.134.252

I know it's not quite a unix issues but just in case. Appreciate your assistance!
Thanks

Last edited by pludi; 07-09-2010 at 04:17 AM.. Reason: code tags, please...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

cvs[commit aborted]:'root is not allowed to commit changes'

Hi , can u please any one of you give solution for this .. when am tryring to commit files from the CVS in Myeclipse J2ee Environment . that i coundnt able to commit and getting the Following error message cvs :'root' is not allowd to commit files' am using redhat enterprise 5 Server . (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rksubash
1 Replies

2. Linux

/etc/con.daily/prelink aborted

Since a couple of days i get the following message: /etc/cron.daily/prelink: /etc/cron.daily/prelink: line 47: 31091 Aborted /usr/sbin/prelink -av $PRELINK_OPTS >>/var/log/prelink.log 2>&1 Please find attached the prelink.log Can anybody help me out please? Thx a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jumping
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

What settings are required for login to CVS using Terminal in Mac OS X?

Hi All, I want to login to CVS using terminal. I am executing the following command in the terminal :- export CVSROOT=: pserver:ags_rd@istcvs.corp.apple.com:/istcvs/CVSHOME cvs login But i get the following error : Afreens-iMac:buildTest Afreen$ export CVSROOT=:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Afreen
3 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

What settings are required for login to CVS using Terminal in Mac OS X?

Hi All, I want to login to CVS using terminal. I am executing the following command in the terminal :- export CVSROOT=: pserver:ags_rd@istcvs.corp.apple.com:/istcvs/CVSHOME cvs login But i get the following error : Afreens-iMac:buildTest Afreen$ export CVSROOT=:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Afreen
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automate CVS login using shell script

Hi, Can anyone pls help me to automate login to cvs. I basically want to login to cvs and update a file. the script always gets to the login and returns the prompt for a password. Is there any way to send the password in the script itself. Here is the script: #!/bin/ksh... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghu_shekar
0 Replies

6. Ubuntu

ssh login cvs

Hello, I want to access a cvs server but I need to specify another user name i.e suppose that my user account is AAA and I can log on to the cvs server using another account BBB i.e AAA@local:~/Downloads$ ssh cvs Permission denied (publickey). But I can login to the system using... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fdc2suxs
1 Replies

7. AIX

HPOV : coda is aborted

the service coda is aborted in HPOV the OS is AIX 6.1 , i reinstall it but its give me the same message , i remove coda files under /var/opt/OV/datafiles and i restart the service but its aborted agine . ./ovc -status ovcd OV Control CORE (44302556) Running agtrep OV Discovery Agent... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
8 Replies

8. Solaris

backup aborted

hi all I am getting following error while taking backup using the command ufsdump 0ubf 512 /dev/rmt/0cbn /database/backup2/rman_backup/level0 >> /database/backup2/backup_tape/level0_rman_06sep12 2>&1; from the log i got the error bash# tail -f level0_rman_06sep12 DUMP: Date of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
3 Replies

9. Programming

Free() - Program getting aborted.

I am trying to learn C and while trying out some code, the program is getting aborted while I am calling free(). Here is the code: #include <stdlib.h> #include <stdio.h> void print_by_ptr(char **str) { printf("<%s>\n",*str); printf("Now I am modifying the str.\n"); *str =... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chacko193
3 Replies
CVS-AUTORELEASEDEB.CONF(5)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				CVS-AUTORELEASEDEB.CONF(5)

NAME
cvs-autoreleasedeb.conf - Configuration for cvs-autoreleasedeb SYNOPSIS
/etc/cvs-autoreleasedeb.conf $HOME/.cvs-autoreleasedeb/conf DESCRIPTION
The cvs-autoreleasedeb configuration file is writed in XML, because XML is easy to work with multiple-level data, but it's already in the TODO list to use a better format. As a good XML file, this config file has the following header. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <!DOCTYPE cvs-autoreleasedeb [ <!ELEMENT sources (server)+> <!ELEMENT server (package)+> <!ATTLIST server name CDATA #REQUIRED options CDATA #REQUIRED> <!ELEMENT package (option)+> <!ATTLIST package name CDATA #REQUIRED cvsroot CDATA #REQUIRED prefix CDATA #REQUIRED tag CDATA #REQUIRED> <!ELEMENT option EMPTY> <!ATTLIST option name CDATA #REQUIRED value CDATA #REQUIRED> ]> Which, in fact, tells the structure of the XML file. But in the case you don't know XML, this header tells that, in the sources, you have servers, which have packages, which have options. A server has the "name" and the "option" properies, a package has "name", "cvsroot", "prefix" and "tag" properties and an option has "name" and "value" property. Before explaining how the options affects the script, you must know that in the current version, all the tags and properties MUST be lower- case (it's already on the TODO list). CONFIGURATION SECTIONS
server This is the master section, tells what server to dupload. Actually, the "name" property of the server is used as the "--to" parameter to dupload. Packages are declared inside servers. Also, the "options" property tells aditional parameters to cvs-buildpackage for every pack- age in this server. package The package itself, the "name" property is used as the module name for cvs checkout. The "cvsroot" property is passed to cvs as the CVSROOT and the "prefix" is placed before the module name, used if your package is inside some other directory than the cvs root. Optionally, you can inform a tag to checkout the sources from. option Specify an option to a package. The following options are accepted and increment the following text to the cvs-buildpackage command: binary-source = 1: "-b" EXAMPLE
In the case you still didn't understand the config file, follows an example: <server name="intern"> <package name="cvs-autoreleasedeb" cvsroot=":pserver:ruoso@ozonio:/var/cvs" prefix=""> </package> <package name="someotherpackage" cvsroot=":pserver:ruoso@ozonio:/var/cvs" prefix=""> <option name="binary-source" value="1"/> </package> </server> SEE ALSO
cvs-buildpackage(1), cvs(1), cvs-autoreleasedeb(1), dupload(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Daniel Ruoso <daniel@ruoso.com>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system. perl v5.8.7 2006-08-04 CVS-AUTORELEASEDEB.CONF(5)