Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Required Icon Tray in Linux
Operating Systems Linux Required Icon Tray in Linux Post 302435676 by ygemici on Thursday 8th of July 2010 02:20:15 AM
Old 07-08-2010

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

tray selection using lp command

I have a HP laserjet 9000 printer on a Sun Solaris server. I try to print using lp command to different trays. But it gives an error. The command that i used is lp -dprinter_queue -otray2 file_name (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: avinashrm
1 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Linux - Help Required

Hi guys! i have spent a whole day browsing and i couldn''t find a provider distributing free linux. I am a beginner and am looking for one that can run on Windows 98SE. Would deeply appreciate if you guys can help me. I went into "mirrors" site and was given lots of directory to d/l but i... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: huimin0116
7 Replies

3. Programming

help required for linux MPI

hi I am starting with MPI programming, can anyone suggest me some books for MPI or some good online tutorials which will cover both theory and programming. thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhakti
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

tray selection

Hello All, Could anyone help me how to selecting the trays in unix . Thanks, Amit kul (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit kul
3 Replies

5. AIX

AIX Laserjet 4+ specify tray to print to

Is it possible to specify the tray you would like to print to in AIX? We are using the laserjet 4+ driver. Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zuessh
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux fopen() mistery. Help required.

Hello! I'm having problems with fopen() call in Linux. I have shared library (created by myself) that implements some file operations: int lib_func(char* file_name) { ... fd = fopen(file_name, "r"); if(!fd) {... exit with error ...} ... do something useful using fd ... ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalbi
2 Replies

7. AIX

chvirprt and tray 1

Hi, I'm not able to print on tray 1. I checked the configuration and I get these 3 options: $lsvirprt -q print1 -d hp@xprint -a _O Name Description Value _O Type of INPUT PAPER HANDLING (backward 1 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: imad77
0 Replies

8. Hardware

Fan Tray for Sunfire T2000

Recently the rear fan assembly of one of our T2000 servers went faulty. I could replace it immediately with the one from a currently powered off standby machine. But now this one has to be replaced. So I got a quote from our supplier who charges EUR 776 for a new spare part or EUR 405 (all... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hergp
0 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Linux systemd - Is it really required?

I was testing Fedora 16 mostly to check the new features. One thing that caught my eye as a systems admin is the systemd which is incorporated in Fedora for quite a while now. From the first look of it, this appears more close to Solaris's SMF. With parallelization capabilities, advanced... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: admin_xor
0 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)