Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting awk command to find particular pattern in file. Post 302434453 by pinnacle on Friday 2nd of July 2010 03:58:15 PM
Old 07-02-2010
awk command to find particular pattern in file.

Hi
I am using the following command to look for anything other than
"0000" in a comma seperated file on 11th field.
Note: I am looking for "0000" including the double quotes.

Code:
nawk -F"," '$11!='"0000"'{print $11}' file

This is showing incorrect result.
Help is appreciated

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

awk script, find pattern

I have a .csv file with columns. In column I like to find which rows contain a certain pattern. That is, my column is: CNR CP CSN CTC EF.DB.U CTC.A D.DB Here, I like to do one thing with EF.DB.U and another with all other. So my question is; how should my if... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lulle
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to find pattern and add lines

My file goes like this: SID_LIST_HOSTNAME_LISTENER_3 = (SID_LIST = (SID_DESC = (SID_NAME = ORA0008) (ORACLE_HOME = /opt/oracle/product/ORA0008) (ENVS = "LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/oracle/product/ORA0008/lib") ) (SID_DESC = (SID_NAME = ORA0007) ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jpsingh
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find command to delete a pattern

Hi all i have a directory where it has files as shown below.Using find command how can i delete files which were modified more than 20 days ago and having the pattern jnhld15231 or jnhld15232. find ./ -name "jnhld15231^" -type f -mtime +20 -exec rm {} \; find ./ -name "jnhld15232^" -type f... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: morbid_angel
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find a file with a specific pattern for current sysdate & upon find email the details?

I need assistance with following requirement, I am new to Unix. I want to do the following task but stuck with file creation date(sysdate) Following is the requirement I need to create a script that will read the abc/xyz/klm folder and look for *.err files for that day’s date and then send an... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: PreetArul
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to include file pattern in find command?

Hi I've to remove the files which has the following file pattern in path /home/etc/logs fnm_HST_date1 fnm_hst_date1 fnm_HST_date2 I've used the following code to to remove the files having file names like "HST" . #!/usr/bin/ksh set -x file_path=/home/etc/logs file_nm=HST find... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smile689
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Big pattern file matching within another pattern file in awk or shell

Hi I need to do a patten match between files . I am new to shell scripting and have come up with this so far. It take 50 seconds to process files of 2mb size . I need to tune this code as file size will be around 50mb and need to save time. Main issue is that I need to search the pattern from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nitin_daharwal
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to get file content until 2 occurrence of pattern match

AWK command to get file content until 3 occurrence of pattern match, INPUT FILE: JMS_BODY_FIELD:JMSText = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <custOptIn xmlns="http://com/walm/ta/cu/ccs/xml2"> <person>Romi</person> <appName>SAP</appName> </custOptIn> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prince1987
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can I use find command to search string/pattern in a file recursively?

Hi, How can I use find command to search string/pattern in a file recursively? What I tried: find . -type f -exec cat {} | grep "make" \; Output: grep: find: ;: No such file or directory missing argument to `-exec' And this: find . -type f -exec cat {} \; -exec grep "make" {} \;... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: cola
12 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to find pattern in file

Hi I am using awk to find the pattern from the file, but it is not displaying anything. Probably I am missing some syntax in expression. FILE xxxx.Merge.exchMon.BY.qTime 120 read xxxx.Merge.exchMon.BY.qStart 09:55 read... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdosanjh
9 Replies
mlib_VideoColorYUV444int_to_ARGBint(3MLIB)		    mediaLib Library Functions			mlib_VideoColorYUV444int_to_ARGBint(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_VideoColorYUV444int_to_ARGBint - color convert YUV interleaved to ARGB interleaved SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> void mlib_VideoColorYUV444int_to_ARGBint(mlib_u32 *ARGB, const mlib_u8 *YUV, const mlib_u8 *A_array, mlib_u8 A_const, mlib_s32 w, mlib_s32 h, mlib_s32 dlb, mlib_s32 slb, mlib_s32 alb); DESCRIPTION
The YUV pixel stream is converted into an ARGB pixel stream. All pixel components are 8-bit unsigned integers. All buffers have dimensions w and h. The alpha values for this function work in the following fashion: o If A_array pointer is not NULL, the values are taken from there. It has to have the same dimensions as the Y buffer. o If A_array pointer is NULL, the alpha values for every pixel are set to A_const. The following equation is used: |R| |1.1644 0.0000 1.5966| [|Y| | 16.0000|] |G| = |1.1644 -0.3920 -0.8132| * [|U| - |128.0000|] |B| |1.1644 2.0184 0.0000| [|V| |128.0000|] PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: ARGB Pointer to output buffer. YUV Pointer to Y input buffer. A_array Array of alpha values. A_const Constant alpha value. w Image width in pixels. h Image height in lines. dlb Linebytes for output buffer. slb Linebytes for input buffer. alb Linebytes for alpha buffer. RETURN VALUES
None. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_VideoColorYUV420seq_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV411seq_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV422seq_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV444seq_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV420seq_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV411seq_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV422seq_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV444seq_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUYV422int_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUYV422int_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV444int_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorUYVY422int_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorUYVY422int_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorUYV444int_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorUYV444int_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Nov 2004 mlib_VideoColorYUV444int_to_ARGBint(3MLIB)