Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to change home page?
Operating Systems Solaris How to change home page? Post 302434348 by john1212 on Friday 2nd of July 2010 08:02:22 AM
Old 07-02-2010
Hi
You are right

su - user2

sar -u 5 5

Bye

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

new thread link in home page

Sir, I want to post a new thread but I am not able to find a new thread link anywhere in the home page. Every time i used to go to new post and selecting contact administrator after that there is a link for new thread is it the right method. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: salaathi
1 Replies

2. Web Development

HTTPS-Home Page issue.

Hi Folks, This might be a very question,but i have not been able to find the solution. While accessing http://16.138.32.128/ in my LAN, i am able to read the index.html placed in DocumentRoot(/var/www/html). However if i tab in https://xx.xx.xx.xx/ ,i am only able to access the default... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hari_Ganesh
0 Replies
sf880drd(1M)						  System Administration Commands					      sf880drd(1M)

NAME
sf880drd - Sun Fire 880 Dynamic Reconfiguration daemon SYNOPSIS
sf880drd DESCRIPTION
The Sun Fire 880 Dynamic Reconfiguration daemon, sf880drd, is part of the PCI and system bus hotplug framework. sf880drd starts at boot time. It has no configuration options and does not report any system status. sf880drd implements the Sun Fire 880 console-less system administration (per-slot pushbuttons and LED status indicators). It also manages various aspects of CPU/memory hotplug. FILES
/usr/platform/SUNW,Sun-Fire-880/lib/sf880drd ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWsfdr.u | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
svcs(1), cfgadm(1M), cfgadm_pci(1M), cfgadm_sbd(1M), svcadm(1M), attributes(5), smf(5) NOTES
The sf880drd service is managed by the service management facility, smf(5), under the service identifier: svc:/platform/sun4u/sf880drd Administrative actions on this service, such as enabling, disabling, or requesting restart, can be performed using svcadm(1M). The ser- vice's status can be queried using the svcs(1) command. SunOS 5.10 13 Aug 2004 sf880drd(1M)