Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Execute stored procedure through script in sybase database and store the output in a .csv file Post 302434106 by amit.mathur08 on Thursday 1st of July 2010 10:04:48 AM
Old 07-01-2010
Thanks for the reply.
But I still want to know how i can export it in a spreadsheet (.csv file)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute an Oracle stored procedure from a shell scrip

Here is a snippet of my code: if then echo "\n Deleting all reports older than 24 hours. \n" >> $logfile ls -l $FileName >> $logfile ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mh53j_fe
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

execute store procedure

Hi, can someone point out the tutorial or syntax for how to execute store procedure through shell scripting . thanks. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: epall
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compile a stored procedure that is there with in a script file(.sql) in unix

Hi, How can i compile the procedure code that is there in a script file (.sql) in unix. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna_gnv
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to store the return values of stored procedure in unix shell script.

hi i am calling a oracle stored procedure(in the database) from unix shell scripting (a.sh). the called stored procedure returns some values through OUT variables i want to assign the return values of stored procedure in to unix shell script variable. can you provide me the code. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: barani75
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call and redirect output of Oracle stored procedure from unix script

Hi, Can you assist me in how to redirect the output of oracle stored procedure from unix script? Something similar to what i did for sybase isql -U$MYDBLOG -D$MYDBNAME -S$MYDBSVR -P$MYDBPWD -o$MYFILE<< %% proc_my_test 8 go %% Thanks in advance - jak (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jakSun8
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to execute the stored procedure from shell script

How to execute the stored procedure from shell script and is there any possibility to print the dbms output in a log file. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dineshmurs
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Linux to connect to a database and execute store procedure

HI, i want to write a script (Linux) that: 1) connect to a database oracle 2) execute some store procedure. Can anybody help me, please? Thanks a lot Andrew (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manichino74
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to execute Stored Procedure from CRON

Hi, I am very new to this environment - I hope this is the right platform to discuss my issue: I created a CRON job to run a Stored Procedure from our database - Sybase. Within the Stored Procedure there is a TRUNCATE table and CREATE table function. the CRON job fails to run with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pizzazzz
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh and Oracle stored procedure output in logfile

Friends, I pass some runtime arguments (date, number) through ksh script to Oracle procedure, use input value and pass it on to procedure. Oracle procedure gets input value, run query and logs everything in the logfile. I'm facing with couple of challenges 1. Even though I pass all... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: homer4all
5 Replies

10. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Calling a Sybase Stored procedure from a UNIX Script

Hi, I am new to shell scripting and Sybase database i need a help that i try to execute a SYBASE stored procedure from a Unix shell script and wanna write the output of the SP into a Text File.somehow i try to find a solution but whwn i try to run the script i am not getting the output file with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Arun619
1 Replies
ODFBUILD(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      ODFBUILD(1p)

NAME
odfbuild - OpenDocument file creation utility SYNOPSIS
odfbuild filename.odt odfbuild filename.odt --title "My Document" --subject "Test" odfbuild filename.ods --class spreadsheet --source "data.csv" --tablesize "8x16" cat data.txt | odfbuild filename.odt - OPTIONS
--class Document class (text, spreadsheet, drawing, presentation) Default: text --opendocument (no value). If this option is on, the document will be in OpenDocument format. Without this option, the format will be selected according to the general configuration of the OpenOffice::OODoc installation. --creator The author of the document. Default: the current user's login name. --date Creation date. Default is current local time. If provided, must be in ISO-8601 format (YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS) --description The description (abstract) of the document. Default: none. --force (no value). If this option is on, any existing file with the same path as the target file will be replaced. Without this option, the program will fail if the target exists. --generator Software signature to be stored in the file (not visible for the end user). Default: "Genicorp OpenOffice::OODoc <version>" --keywords A list of comma-separated keywords. Default: none. --source A text file, to be used as the content of the document. If the document class is 'text', each line is loaded as a new paragraph with the standard style. If the document class is 'spreadsheet', the file is processed as CSV data and loaded in one sheet. If the document class is neither 'text' nor 'spreadsheet', the file is not processed. If source = '-', or if a '-' argument is provided, the data file is read through the standard input. --subject The subject of the document. Default: none. --tablename The name of the sheet to be created if the document class is 'spreadsheet' and if a data file is provided. Default: the name of the data file, or "Unnamed Sheet" if the data is read from the standard input. --tablesize The size of the sheet to be created if the document class is 'spreadsheet' and if a data file is provided, in 'HxW' format where H is the number of lines and W the number of columns. Default: '16x8' --title The title of the document. Default: "Untitled". --readable_XML (no value). For debugging only. If this option is on, the XML content of the target file is indented, in order to be later edited. perl v5.14.2 2008-05-07 ODFBUILD(1p)