Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Need a "select all" feature in TCL Post 302433750 by pludi on Wednesday 30th of June 2010 11:17:24 AM
Old 06-30-2010
Double post, continued here, Thread closed.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

vBulletin Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts" Feature

First I would like to say you run an awesome site. I use it pretty much everyday... I am a member of a local Jeep Club Virtual Jeep Club - Powered by vBulletin and we run vBulletin Version 3.7.0. You have a feature we would like to add. In "User CP" -> "Edit Options" you have: Exclude... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

Which release version of Solaris 10 have "snoop -I" feature

In one of Sun docs I found that a new option, -I, is added to the snoop command.This option specifies for the command to use the new IP layer devices instead of the underlying link-layer device to display traffic data. it is used to enhance IP observability. But in Solaris 10 with release verstion... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anando.1980
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

"directory checksum error" when attempting to install tcl

OS: HP-UX Programs I want to install: expect and tcl I'm lost. I bought the book. I began reading the book. I want to install expect. I've been able to download the .z, and extract it successfully. But, of course, it apparently needs tcl and possibly tk also, and ... I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: instant000
0 Replies

4. Programming

Looking for a "Select All" feature in TCL

I hope thi sis simple... I have a TCL script which has several checkboxes. Is there a way to have one of the checkboxes be a "select all" and select/deselect all of the other boxes? Can you show me a mini-sample? Thanks... Scott E. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: scottwevans
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

6. Red Hat

to disable "out off office" feature on QMAIL.

How can I disable out of office feature on qmail. We don't want to be use this feature by users. Especially our boss doesn't want because clients have smartphone so they can answer from everywhere! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

TCL: syntax error in expression with "*"

I'm using tcl scripts in ns2 ( network simulator) through cygwin. It works fine , however, I downloaded an example when i run it , I got the following syntax error: syntax error in expression with " *2" : unexpected operator * while executing : "expr $bw *2" invoked from within: "$ns... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ENG_MOHD
1 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

New Feature: Tagging Threads as "Solved"

We just added a new feature. When tagging a thread, if you tag the thread "solved" the title of the thread will show up as blue (#0000FF) in various places (forum view, top stats, etc.) So, if you want to show your thread as "solved" simply add a "solved" tag to the thread taglist. ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
16 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
openipmish(1)						 Shell interface to an IPMI system					     openipmish(1)

NAME
openipmish - Shell interface to an IPMI system SYNOPSIS
openipmish [option] DESCRIPTION
The openipmish is a command interpreter that gives the full power of the OpenIPMI library to a user-level command language. It is designed so it can easily be driven with a scripting language like TCL, it has well-formed output. openipmish starts up with no connections or anything of that nature. You must enter commands to make connections to domains. OPTIONS
--dmsg Turn on message debugging, this will dump all messages to debug log output. --drawmsg Turn on raw message debugging, this will dump all low-level messages to debug log output. This differes from normal message debug- ging in that all protocol messages are also dumped, not just IPMI messages. --dmem Turn on memory debugging, this will cause memory allocation and deallocations to be checked. When the program terminates, it will dump all memory that was not properly freed (leaked). --dlock Turn on lock debugging, this will check lock operations to make sure that locks are help in all the proper places and make sure that locks are properly nested. --snmp Enable the SNMP trap handler. openipmish must be compiled with SNMP code enabled for this option to be available. --help Help output COMMANDS
openipmish follows the standard command syntax defined in ipmi_cmdlang(7). See that for the details on most commands. The IPMI manual that comes with OpenIPMI will also be quite handy. openipmish defines some commands that are not in the standard command language. These are: read Read and execute commands from the given file. exit Quit redisp_cmd on|off Normally, openipmish redisplays the command line when an event comes in. This is nice for interactive use, but bad for scripting. This lets you turn that function on and off. SEE ALSO
ipmi_cmdlang(7), ipmi_ui(1) KNOWN PROBLEMS
None AUTHOR
Corey Minyard <cminyard@mvista.org> OpenIPMI 05/13/03 openipmish(1)