Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Select record with MAX value in MySQL Post 302433667 by radoulov on Wednesday 30th of June 2010 08:11:37 AM
Old 06-30-2010
I guessed right Smilie
My idea was: if you have this information earlier (status 1 and 2),
just propagate it as soon as you can.
This User Gave Thanks to radoulov For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Select Record based on First Column

Hi, I have a file with multiple records...and I have to select records based on first column....here is the sample file... I01,abc,125,1a2,LBVI02 I01,abc,126,2b5,LBVI02 I02,20070530,254,abc,LLBI01 I02,20070820,111,bvd,NGBI01 I need all records with I01 in first field in one file and... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mgirinath
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

mysql select query optimization..

hi.. i need to optimize my select query .. my situation is like this .. i have 15 lac recors in my table.. the following query takes nine seconds to give the required output.. SELECT max(ah.AUC_AMT), SUBSTRING_INDEX(GROUP_CONCAT(SUBSTRING_INDEX(ah.AUC_CUS_NAME,'@',1) order by AUC_AMT... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mysql select query optimization..

hi.. i need to optimize my select query .. my situation is like this .. i have 15 lac recors in my table.. the following query takes nine seconds to give the required output.. SELECT max(ah.AUC_AMT), SUBSTRING_INDEX(GROUP_CONCAT(SUBSTRING_INDEX(ah.AUC_CUS_NAME,'@',1) order by AUC_AMT... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senkerth
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Select max value based on filename

Hi, I would just like to know how to get the file with the max filename on a directory and get rid of all the others. For example, in directory A:/ i have the ff files: APPLE2001 APPLE2002 APPLE2003 GRAPE2004 what I want to get is the max in files whose filenames start with APPLE*,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: madden
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Max value Record from a File

I have a file with 3 columns I want to get the record with the max salary. If there are more than 1 record having the highest salary, i want any one of them. empid,ename,Sal 1,abc,100 2,def,200 3,xyz,300 4,pqr,100 5,mnq,300 Output Any record with 300 as salary Please use next... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: traininfa
1 Replies

6. Programming

Getting Rows from a MySQL Table with max values?

I feel stupid for asking this because it seems that MYSQL code isn't working the way that I think it should work. Basically I wrote code like this: select * from `Test_DC_Trailer` HAVING max(DR_RefKey); Where the DR_RefKey is a unique numeric field that is auto iterated (like a primary key)... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Astrocloud
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Select record having different value in second column

I want records which have more than one and different value in the second column on the below sample file. Ex, I have the samle file below :- XYZ 1 XYZ 3 abc 1 abc 1 qwe 2 qwe 1 qwe 3 I want to select XYZ and QWE line only. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sanjeev Yadav
6 Replies

8. Programming

MySQL select user with the same IP address

Dear community, I woul like to make a query to output all the users having the same IP address. The table is somethig like: name logged_ip ==== ========= user1 127.0.0.1 user2 127.0.0.2 user3 127.0.0.3 user4 127.0.0.1 user5 127.0.0.2 user6 127.0.0.5I used this query... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to record max memory usage of program

Hello, I am working on an application that uses allot of memory depending on the input. I am also working on more than one processing algorithm. The program has a long processing time (hours) so it would be nice to be able to monitor the maximum memory footprint of the application during runs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
1 Replies
xcb_input_send_extension_event(3)				   XCB Requests 				 xcb_input_send_extension_event(3)

NAME
xcb_input_send_extension_event - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/xinput.h> Request function xcb_void_cookie_t xcb_input_send_extension_event(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_window_t destination, uint8_t device_id, uint8_t propagate, uint16_t num_classes, uint8_t num_events, const char *events, const xcb_input_event_class_t *classes); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. destination TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. device_id TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. propagate TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. num_classes TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. num_events TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. events TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. classes TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_void_cookie_t. Errors (if any) have to be handled in the event loop. If you want to handle errors directly with xcb_request_check instead, use xcb_input_send_extension_event_checked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from xinput.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_input_send_extension_event(3)