Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Looking for a "Select All" feature in TCL Post 302433457 by scottwevans on Tuesday 29th of June 2010 05:57:50 PM
Old 06-29-2010
Looking for a "Select All" feature in TCL

I hope thi sis simple...

I have a TCL script which has several checkboxes. Is there a way to have one of the checkboxes be a "select all" and select/deselect all of the other boxes?

Can you show me a mini-sample?

Thanks... Scott E.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

vBulletin Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts" Feature

First I would like to say you run an awesome site. I use it pretty much everyday... I am a member of a local Jeep Club Virtual Jeep Club - Powered by vBulletin and we run vBulletin Version 3.7.0. You have a feature we would like to add. In "User CP" -> "Edit Options" you have: Exclude... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

Which release version of Solaris 10 have "snoop -I" feature

In one of Sun docs I found that a new option, -I, is added to the snoop command.This option specifies for the command to use the new IP layer devices instead of the underlying link-layer device to display traffic data. it is used to enhance IP observability. But in Solaris 10 with release verstion... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anando.1980
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

"directory checksum error" when attempting to install tcl

OS: HP-UX Programs I want to install: expect and tcl I'm lost. I bought the book. I began reading the book. I want to install expect. I've been able to download the .z, and extract it successfully. But, of course, it apparently needs tcl and possibly tk also, and ... I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: instant000
0 Replies

4. Programming

Need a "select all" feature in TCL

I hope this is simple... (I tried looking for help in the Shell Programming and Scripting thread, but got no responses.) I have a TCL script which has several checkboxes. Is there a way to have one of the checkboxes serve as a "select all" and select/deselect all of the other boxes? Can you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scottwevans
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

6. Red Hat

to disable "out off office" feature on QMAIL.

How can I disable out of office feature on qmail. We don't want to be use this feature by users. Especially our boss doesn't want because clients have smartphone so they can answer from everywhere! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

TCL: syntax error in expression with "*"

I'm using tcl scripts in ns2 ( network simulator) through cygwin. It works fine , however, I downloaded an example when i run it , I got the following syntax error: syntax error in expression with " *2" : unexpected operator * while executing : "expr $bw *2" invoked from within: "$ns... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ENG_MOHD
1 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

New Feature: Tagging Threads as "Solved"

We just added a new feature. When tagging a thread, if you tag the thread "solved" the title of the thread will show up as blue (#0000FF) in various places (forum view, top stats, etc.) So, if you want to show your thread as "solved" simply add a "solved" tag to the thread taglist. ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
16 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
SNIFFIT(5)							File Formats Manual							SNIFFIT(5)

NAME
sniffit - configuration file for sniffit (name arbirtary) DESCRIPTION
This page describes the format for the config file for sniffit (see sniffit(8) ). This file allows you to specify in great detail witch packets should be processed by sniffit. This file also controls (or will control) some functions for the continuous logging ('-L' option). A sniffit config file might look like (Be sure to end it with a BLANK line): # Sniffit Sample Config file -- Brecht Claerhout logfile /var/log/sniffit.today.log # First select all packets! select both mhosts 1 select both mhosts 2 # Now deselect all packets from/to those damn 'surfers' deselect both port 80 deselect both port 8001 This file will tell sniffit to process all packets on the subnet except those FROM/TO ports 80 and 8001 (thus we don't want logs of those mass WWW connections witch turn our logs unreadable). GLOBAL FORMAT
The file consists of lines, lines are formed by fields, fields are separated with SPACES (NO TABS). Unix comment lines (starting with '#' are allowed). So this gives us: <field1> <field2> <field3> <field4> <field5> FIELD FORMAT
<field1> select - Sniffit will look for packets that match the following description (other fields) deselect - Sniffit will ignore packets that match the description logfile - change the logfile name to <field2> instead of the default 'sniffit.log' <field2> from - Packets FROM the host matching the following desc. are considered. to - similar, Packets TO the.... both - similar, Packets FROM or TO the.... a filename - as an argument of 'logfile' in <field1> <field3> host - The (de)selection criteria involves a hostname. port - similar, ... a portnumber mhosts - The (de)selection criteria involves multiple-hosts, like with the wildcars in 0.3.0, but without the 'x' <field4> Either a hostname, a portnumber, a service name or a numbet-dot partial notation indicating multiple hosts depending on <field3> (service names like 'ftp' are resolved as the services available present on the host that runs Sniffit, and translated into a port nr) <field5> A portnumber, if <field3> was 'host' or 'mhosts' (optional, if not filled in, all ports are going to be (de)selected) FILE INTERPRETING
The config file is interpreted SEQUENTIAL, so watch it, don't mix lines in a file. Example: select both mhosts 100.100.12. deselect both port 80 select both host 100.100.12.2 This file will get you the packets: a) Send by hosts '100.100.12.*' b) EXCEPT the WWW packets c) BUT showing the WWW packets concerning 100.100.12.2 select both mhosts 100.100.12. select both host 100.100.12.2 deselect both port 80 Will give you the packets (probably unwanted result): a) Send by hosts '100.100.12.*' b) Send from/to 100.100.12.2 (useless line) c) deselecting all WWW packets on the subnet AUTHOR
Brecht Claerhout <coder@reptile.rug.ac.be> SEE ALSO
sniffit(8) SNIFFIT(5)