Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX How to install .exe setup on HP-UX? Post 302433372 by vinodky on Tuesday 29th of June 2010 10:52:01 AM
Old 06-29-2010
thanks buddy.. thanks for reply Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

about exe file

Hi, I am using dual operating system(windows/linux) in my system.Now the problem is i want to run my .exe(of c languege) before system ask for loading of operating system.Like my system ask for linux or dos.I want to run my .exe before this. Tell me how can i use this. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: at_renai2001
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

.exe file

Hello all, how to run windows .exe file in Linux and vice the versa (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajashekaran
3 Replies

3. Programming

how To edit exe to insert a serial no wich can be usd by runing exe

At time of installation I have to open the resource. and i have to insert a string serial number in the exe. please provide me code to edit the exe (in solaris) to insert a serial number which can be used by exe at run time. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssahu
6 Replies

4. SuSE

does exe

does exe files works withe suse am new n linux system and were can i find msn 4 linux (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdulla
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

.exe files

how to open .exe file in freebsd system.My work is to run a growth.exe(created by growth.c turbo c 3.0 file).how to run that exe file in freebsd system?Thanks in advance help me (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarangopi
8 Replies

6. AIX

NIM server setup on etherchannel setup environment

I know that IBM's official stance is that NIM does not work on etherchannel environment, but has anyone able to get around it? I'm working on a p5-590 LPAR system, and the NIM master and clients are all on the same frame. Any help is appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pdtak
1 Replies

7. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

8. Programming

exe

Is it possible to extract c program,from its executable file(.exe)? i mean we dont have program but its exe file only which runs,can we retrieve the program? if yes how? if no why? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: unknown9
2 Replies

9. Programming

How to build .exe from c

All, I have never comipled C code before and would appricaite if anyone could tell me how to build a .exe from a C program. Thanks in advance. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: thana
5 Replies

10. Programming

exe

hello everyone, could somebody tell me where can i find some good exercises on signals,processes and threads? actually i need to find some solved exercises in system programming. tnx (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: micy
4 Replies
pork(1) 							   USER COMMANDS							   pork(1)

NAME
pork - An AOL Instant Messenger client for the UNIX console. VERSION
version 0.99.0 SYNOPSIS
pork [options] DESCRIPTION
Pork is a console based client for the AOL Instant Messenger service that uses the ncurses screen library. Pork is intended to be fast, useable, and stable. Pork was written by Ryan McCabe. OPTIONS
-H or --host <addr> Use the local address specified for outgoing connections -p or --port <port> Use the local port specified for the main connection -h or --help Display this help text -v or --version Display version information and exit USAGE
To log into AIM, type /connect <username>, where <username> is your AIM screen name. If you don't have an AIM screen name, you can get one at http://aim.aol.com. Pork now supports IRC. The syntax for connecting to an IRC server is /connect -irc <username> <server>[:<port>[:<password>]] [... <serverN>[:<port>[:<password>]]] When you're inside the client, type /help to find out what commands are supported. Type /help <command> to get help on a particular com- mand. Below are the default key bindings. All keys can have their bindings changed or removed completely. Enter the commands '/help bind' and '/help keys' for more information. KEY BINDINGS
Default main key bindings: CTRL+A Move the cursor to the start of the line. CTRL+B Move the cursor to the start of the previous word. CTRL+E Move the cursor to the end of the line. CTRL+F Move the cursor to the start of the next word. CTRL+H Backspace. META+BACKSPACE Delete the previous word on the input line. CTRL+K Close the current window. CTRL+L Refresh the display. CTRL+T Toggle timestamps on messages. CTRL+U Clear the input line. CTRL+X Switch to the next window in the window list. CTRL+Y Switch to the previous window in the window list. TAB Switch the input focus to the buddy list. META+/ Command auto-completion. META+<1-9> Switch to the window having the specified number. HOME Scroll to the top of the display. END Scroll to the bottom of the display. PAGE UP Scroll the display up one page. PAGE DOWN Scroll the display down one page. UP ARROW Scroll the input history list up. DOWN ARROW Scroll the input history list down. CTRL+META+X Bind the next account to the current window. Default buddy list key bindings: END Move the buddy list cursor to the bottom of the buddy list. HOME Move the buddy list cursor to the top of the buddy list. PAGE UP Move the buddy list cursor one page up. PAGE DOWN Move the buddy list cursor one page down. UP ARROW Move the buddy list cursor up. DOWN ARROW Move the buddy list cursor down. ENTER Collapse the group the cursor is on, or if the cursor is on a user, open a conversation window with that user (or go to the conversation window, if one already exists). TAB Switch to main input focus. CTRL+L Refresh the buddy list display. META+p Remove the user under the cursor from the permit list. META+P Add the user the cursor is on to the permit list. META+b Remove the user the cursor is on from the block list. META+B Add the user the cursor is on to the block list. META+w Warn the user the cursor is on. META+W Warn the user the cursor is on anonymously. a Get the away message of the user the cursor is on. i Get the profile and away message of the user the cursor is on. CTRL+X Switch to the next window in the window list. CTRL+Y Switch to the previous window in the window list. FILES
~/.pork/porkrc - The pork configuration file ~/.pork/screenname.blist - The buddy list for "screenname" BUGS
ryan@numb.org - Please report bugs to this address HOMEPAGE
http://dev.ojnk.org AUTHORS
Pork was written by Ryan McCabe <ryan@numb.org>. This manpage was written by Benjamin Seidenberg <astronut@dlgeek.net>. Pork AIM Client July, 2005 pork(1)