Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 2008 Core(ssh pkg) Post 302432900 by yanto85 on Sunday 27th of June 2010 11:24:28 PM
Old 06-28-2010
Solaris 10 2008 Core(ssh pkg)

hello... i'm new in solaris 10.
i have installed solaris 10 core.
but i need pkg ssh.
anybody can help me how to install ssh. and where i can find this ssh pkg?

hope somebody can give me solution... >.<
searching but not found it >.<Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

What Solaris SSL pkg in equivelant to OpenSSL v0.9.8i?

I am researching CVE-2009-1386 and am trying to determine if my version of SUNWopensslr is equivalent to OpenSSL v0.9.8i. Here's my output: root# pkginfo -l SUNWopensslr PKGINST: SUNWopensslr NAME: OpenSSL (Root) CATEGORY: system ARCH: sparc VERSION: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bluescreen
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Install Solaris pkg via web

here's a link shows how to install pkgs directly via http sat.lksf_sat_pkgweb.tex - Less known Solaris Features - wikis.sun.com (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sample solution for Firefox-3.6.10 pkg in solaris 10 for X86

download pkg from sunfreeware web site (root user mode) step1: #mkdir opt/sft step2: download the package and save it in the opt/sft directory step3: #bunzip2 firefox-3.6.10.en-US.solaris-10-fcs-i386-pkg.bz2 step 4 #pkgadd -d ./firefox-3.6.10.en-US.solaris-10-fcs-i386-pkg ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alamin2010
3 Replies

4. Solaris

How extract SUNWexplo.7.1.pkg & SUNWexplu.7.1.pkg from install_stb.sh?

Hi all, Could please guideas how to extract SUNWexplo.7.2.pkg & SUNWexplu.7.2.pkg from install_stb.sh. I need to upgrade my Sun Explorer to 7.2 version from 7.1 . This what written in read me file about its installation: The Lightweight Availability Collection Tool (LWACT) is no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Pkg problem, one zone trying pkg.Oracle.com on port 1008

Hi Solaris Experts, The pkg utility on one of my non-global zones has stopped working, it's trying to connect to port 1008 at pkg.oracle.com I was using pkg successfully from this zone, but now it's showing this error: lzone1 $ pkg search xterm pkg: Some repositories failed to respond... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ad101
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 11 pkg update question

Hi, I am trying to update my Solaris 11 system's Java 7 version to 1.7.0.65. I tried to do a pke update, and it only updated it to version 60. When I do a pkg list or search, i can see 65 is available but it wont update to it. I am getting this error, and I do not know how to get... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

7. Solaris

# pkg publisher gives bash: pkg: command not found

This is the operating system im using Oracle Solaris 10 9/10 s10s_u9wos_14a SPARC I need to install some packages by setting local repository While i run the below command # pkg publisher command returns bash: pkg: command not found while looking for /usr/bin/pkg i get bash:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Recover Solaris 11 pkg database

Hi, I was messing with pkgsrc and wanted to start fresh so I manually deleted the /var/pkg directory on Solaris 11 :eek: (of course I was supposed to delete the /var/db folder instead)... Anyways... I've basically bricked the Solaris11 Package Manager. Do you know if there is any way to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: testers1717
1 Replies

9. Solaris

PKG install from Solaris 11.2 text installer DVD

Sorry if this has been already answered. The solaris 11 IPS is frustrating me. I want to install a package group from the 11.2 ( in this case) Text Installer DVD. 1) is this possible? 2) if yes, how do I set the publisher to point the dvd mount point /media/Oracle_Solaris-11_2-Text-Sparc... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
1 Replies

10. Solaris

How to install pkg lsof in Solaris 11?

hi downloaded the pkg and installed the pkg from root user .But still when i run command lsof and man lsof .No command found is the error. I tried by pkgadd -d (.pkg file). Please help me ---------- Post updated at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:41 PM ---------- This is what i... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chaithanyaa
8 Replies
SSH-COPY-ID(1)						      General Commands Manual						    SSH-COPY-ID(1)

NAME
ssh-copy-id - install your public key in a remote machine's authorized_keys SYNOPSIS
ssh-copy-id [-i [identity_file]] [user@]machine DESCRIPTION
ssh-copy-id is a script that uses ssh to log into a remote machine and append the indicated identity file to that machine's ~/.ssh/autho- rized_keys file. If the -i option is given then the identity file (defaults to ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub) is used, regardless of whether there are any keys in your ssh-agent. Otherwise, if this: ssh-add -L provides any output, it uses that in preference to the identity file. If the -i option is used, or the ssh-add produced no output, then it uses the contents of the identity file. Once it has one or more fin- gerprints (by whatever means) it uses ssh to append them to ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on the remote machine (creating the file, and directory, if necessary.) NOTES
This program does not modify the permissions of any pre-existing files or directories. Therefore, if the remote sshd has StrictModes set in its configuration, then the user's home, ~/.ssh folder, and ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file may need to have group writability disabled manu- ally, e.g. via chmod go-w ~ ~/.ssh ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on the remote machine. SEE ALSO
ssh(1), ssh-agent(1), sshd(8) OpenSSH 14 November 1999 SSH-COPY-ID(1)