Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris What sun file system can be used? Post 302431959 by KhawHL on Wednesday 23rd of June 2010 09:55:37 AM
Old 06-23-2010
What sun file system can be used?

As understand Oracle Application Server (Forms & Report) is not certified in ZFS. We have T2000 server. Other than ZFS, what other Sun file system can be used in this case?

Please advice. Thank you.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

file system full in Sun Solaris 9 sparc

I am trying to install the JDK 1.6 on Solaris9 Sparc machine but after downloaded .tar file from Sun website and when I am trying to untar that, I an getting the following error- zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - Sep 2 18:42:36 mgsun ufs: NOTICE: alloc: /: file system full ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
11 Replies

2. Solaris

Help with increasing file system size in Sun OS 5.9

Hi, I have recently taken up to support these SunOS 5.9 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V240 boxes and got a request to increase the size of /backup01 as its getting filled up quickly and can't play much on it as these are production servers. As I have no idea about how to do this, can anyone let me... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: phanidhar6039
0 Replies
zdb(1M) 						  System Administration Commands						   zdb(1M)

NAME
zdb - ZFS debugger SYNOPSIS
zdb pool DESCRIPTION
The zdb command is used by support engineers to diagnose failures and gather statistics. Since the ZFS file system is always consistent on disk and is self-repairing, zdb should only be run under the direction by a support engineer. If no arguments are specified, zdb, performs basic consistency checks on the pool and associated datasets, and report any problems detected. Any options supported by this command are internal to Sun and subject to change at any time. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 The pool is consistent. 1 An error was detected. 2 Invalid command line options were specified. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWzfsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Unstable | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
zfs(1M), zpool(1M), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 31 Oct 2005 zdb(1M)