Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: toggle bit
Top Forums Programming toggle bit Post 302431670 by Praveen_218 on Tuesday 22nd of June 2010 12:48:51 PM
Old 06-22-2010
Debian

Smilie Ya the shortest one!!!!

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Toggle Hidden Files Mac OS X

Hi all, I have been using Ubuntu for 2 years now, and a few days ago I bought a Macbook. This is my first time using a Mac, so I have spent the better of two days learning the user interface, and configuring my Macbook. One thing I noticed is that there is no easy way to turn on and off hidden... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Omniwheel
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to toggle through dates by week

Hi, I need help to toggle through dates on a weekly basis to be fed into a script as inputs. The format should be: yyyy/mm/dd (start) yyyy/mm/dd (end), where end date is 7 days increments. The date (start) would be input as an ARGV and would continue until current date. I can check... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: subhap
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Toggle Flag/Switch Value with Sed

I am trying to figure out a one liner to toggle a flag variable. eg. FLAG=0 Is there a way to use sed to toggle above example between 0 and 1. That is if run with flag set to zero it would change it to one if run again it would set it to zero. I thought I had it figured but the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsquared
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone. I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies
SYSTEMD-VCONSOLE-SETUP.SERVICE(8)			  systemd-vconsole-setup.service			 SYSTEMD-VCONSOLE-SETUP.SERVICE(8)

NAME
systemd-vconsole-setup.service, systemd-vconsole-setup - Configure the virtual console at boot SYNOPSIS
systemd-vconsole-setup.service /usr/lib/systemd/systemd-vconsole-setup DESCRIPTION
systemd-vconsole-setup.service is an early-boot service that configures the virtual console font and console keymap. Internally it calls loadkeys(1) and setfont(8). See vconsole.conf(5) for information about the configuration files understood by this service. KERNEL COMMAND LINE
A few configuration parameters from vconsole.conf may be overridden on the kernel command line: vconsole.keymap=, vconsole.keymap.toggle= Overrides the key mapping table for the keyboard and the second toggle keymap. vconsole.font=, vconsole.font.map=, vconsole.font.unimap= Configures the console font, the console map, and the unicode font map. See vconsole.conf(5) for information about these settings. SEE ALSO
systemd(1), vconsole.conf(5), loadkeys(1), setfont(8), systemd-localed.service(8) systemd 208 SYSTEMD-VCONSOLE-SETUP.SERVICE(8)