Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Way to print a code with substituted macro..? Post 302431655 by alex_5161 on Tuesday 22nd of June 2010 11:51:08 AM
Old 06-22-2010
Thank you! Exactly what I need!
Only one point: I am using the 'acc' and that compiler by the -E option does not produce the '-o "file"', but printing out on standart output; so, the result need to be redirected into desided file. (that's for anyone else to use this thread...)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

macro

Can i define a macro for a function of 10 LOC. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: bankpro
9 Replies

2. Programming

Regarding #ident macro

Hi, In my application I have some number c files. In each of the file the following line will be the first statement. #ident "@(#) set.c 14.1.2.2 05/15/01 17:06:32" I would like to know what is the use of the above statement. Thanks Sarwan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarwan
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Only one particular occurence needs to be substituted !!!

In a file, field separetor in line is irregular number of spaces, so I canot use field in sub function to get my charecter replaced with empty space. I would like to substitute only one perticular charecter with space at perticular posiotn, so I canot use perticular character as that may occur... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaka
6 Replies

4. Programming

Make-question - redefine a macro, using another macro..?

I think there is no problem to use any macro in a new macro definishion, but I have a problem with that. I can not understand why? I have a *.mak file that inludes file with many definitions and rules. ############################################## include dstndflt.mak ... One of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

substituted variable assignment

I try to run this script, however, it gives an exception in line 3. How do I do an assignment to a substituted variable? #!/bin/bash name=fruit ext_$(eval echo ${name})=apple tmp=ext_$(eval echo ${name}) if ]; then echo "apple" elif ]; then echo "orange" fi echo ${!tmp} Error... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: angelokh
2 Replies

6. Programming

Linux Kernel code "current" macro

I was going through the Linux code, i stuck with few inline assembly language code, I have tried online but in vain. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks. /* how to get the thread information struct from C */ static inline struct thread_info *current_thread_info(void) { struct... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumaran_5555
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix macro help

Hi, I just opened one old RH box and found number of "macros" in there, that how they called in how-to doc, let say you type <rx> and this does a lot of stuff. I can't figure out how it work, how I can edit/display these macros? Can anybody point to the right directions? I have some academic... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: trento17
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

macro

Can I create a macro in UNIX? If so where do I find out how? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JD_Sal
1 Replies

9. Programming

Explanation of a macro

Can some body explain this part in a header file for me? #include <limits.h> #define BIGNUM unsigned long long typedef BIGNUM (*hash_t) (char *str); ......I have hard time for the second part: typedef BIGNUM (*hash_t) (char *str); First, I could not find the definition of hash_t, which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yifangt
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python: Suppress lines not substituted

Hi all, I started playing around with Python (2.6.6) trying to parse a file. No matter what I tried so far I am not able to print only the lines/group/backreference that have been affected by the substitution. Instead I get also the other lines too File to parse: some more text ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zaxxon
2 Replies
assert.h(3HEAD)                                                       Headers                                                      assert.h(3HEAD)

NAME
assert.h, assert - verify program assertion SYNOPSIS
#include <assert.h> DESCRIPTION
The <assert.h> header defines the assert() macro. It refers to the macro NDEBUG which is not defined in the header. If NDEBUG is defined as a macro name before the inclusion of this header, the assert() macro is defined simply as: #define assert(ignore)((void) 0) Otherwise, the macro behaves as described in assert(3C). The assert() macro is redefined according to the current state of NDEBUG each time <assert.h> is included. The assert() macro is implemented as a macro, not as a function. If the macro definition is suppressed in order to access an actual func- tion, the behavior is undefined. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
assert(3C), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Sep 2004 assert.h(3HEAD)