Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: toggle bit
Top Forums Programming toggle bit Post 302431612 by pludi on Tuesday 22nd of June 2010 09:21:30 AM
Old 06-22-2010
Ha, I can do shorter:
Code:
unsigned short int v = 7;
unsigned short int toggled_bit = ~v;

This User Gave Thanks to pludi For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Toggle Hidden Files Mac OS X

Hi all, I have been using Ubuntu for 2 years now, and a few days ago I bought a Macbook. This is my first time using a Mac, so I have spent the better of two days learning the user interface, and configuring my Macbook. One thing I noticed is that there is no easy way to turn on and off hidden... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Omniwheel
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to toggle through dates by week

Hi, I need help to toggle through dates on a weekly basis to be fed into a script as inputs. The format should be: yyyy/mm/dd (start) yyyy/mm/dd (end), where end date is 7 days increments. The date (start) would be input as an ARGV and would continue until current date. I can check... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: subhap
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Toggle Flag/Switch Value with Sed

I am trying to figure out a one liner to toggle a flag variable. eg. FLAG=0 Is there a way to use sed to toggle above example between 0 and 1. That is if run with flag set to zero it would change it to one if run again it would set it to zero. I thought I had it figured but the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsquared
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone. I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies
xentop(1)						      General Commands Manual							 xentop(1)

NAME
xentop - displays real-time information about a Xen system and domains SYNOPSIS
xentop [-h] [-V] [-dSECONDS] [-n] [-r] [-v] [-b] [-iITERATIONS] DESCRIPTION
xentop displays information about the Xen system and domains, in a continually-updating manner. Command-line options and interactive com- mands can change the detail and format of the information displayed by xentop. OPTIONS
-h, --help display help and exit -V, --version output version information and exit -d, --delay=SECONDS seconds between updates (default 3) -n, --networks output network information -x, --vbds output vbd block device data -r, --repeat-header repeat table header before each domain -v, --vcpus output VCPU data -b, --batch output data in batch mode (to stdout) -i, --iterations=ITERATIONS maximum number of iterations xentop should produce before ending INTERACTIVE COMMANDS
All interactive commands are case-insensitive. D set delay between updates N toggle display of network information Q, Esc quit R toggle table header before each domain S cycle sort order V toggle display of VCPU information Arrows scroll domain display AUTHORS
Written by Judy Fischbach, David Hendricks, and Josh Triplett REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <xen-tools@lists.xensource.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005 International Business Machines Corp This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. August 2005 xentop(1)