Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting error code 137 and error code 35072 Post 302430361 by laxmi131 on Thursday 17th of June 2010 10:39:02 AM
Old 06-17-2010
error code 137 and error code 35072

Hi

while trying to run few scripts
/afs/ae.ge.com/informatica/ardw/dev/bin/cdw_ar_update_recvbal.sh
this script contains the below data
load_dir=/afs/ae.ge.com/informatica/ardw/dev/data
prog_dir=/afs/ae.ge.com/informatica/ardw/dev/bin
ctl_dir=/afs/ae.ge.com/informatica/ardw/dev/ctl
log_dir=/afs/ae.ge.com/informatica/ardw/dev/logs
sql_dir=/afs/ae.ge.com/informatica/ardw/dev/sql
sqlplus -s ops\$afnardw/ardw82bi@evnrdwd1 @$sql_dir/cdw_ar_update_recvbal.sql >> $log_dir/script.log

I am trying to execute this script through informatica

There i am getting ther error
1.shell command failed with exit code 137
for another instance i am geting an error
2.execution of command did not complete successfully with exit code 35072

when i am executing this in unix
$ sh /afs/ae.ge.com/informatica/ardw/dev/bin/cdw_ar_update_recvbal.sh
/afs/ae.ge.com/informatica/ardw/dev/bin/cdw_ar_update_recvbal.sh: sqlplus: not found

please let me know what is the issue

Thanks in advance

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Finding error code

Hi Guys, Can you tell me how to find error code generated by a command. Say i run a command and its generating an error how do i find out its error code ( i know its done using redirection operator.......but not sure how)? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nitinkgoud
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

FD0 error code 30

Hi I am new to this forum. Iam facing very strange problem in sco open server 5. when i try to mount the fd0 it just says "fd0 writeprotected, read only error code 30" I changed the floppy drive. even I check the /dev/fd0 permissions it is read and wirte. I changed the floppies also. but... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pritpal singh
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error code checking

I'm trying to create a directory from my Perl script. Only if the there was an error I want to let the user know about it. So if the folder exists is ok. This is what I think should work: `mkdir log 2>/dev/null`; if($? == 0 || $? == errorCodeForFileExists) { everyting is fine } else {... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jepombar
3 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Exit code 137 on a backup

Can some one tell me what it means to get a exit code od 137 from a cron scheduled backup on HP-UX. Also if you know of a book that has the HP-UX codes that would be great. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: twins
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed with error code..

Hi Guys, I have a script which is inserting records in the table. The insert query has 0 rows to be inserted. because of that a warning is being thrown. But the return code of the insert query is showing as 1. Is it like when a warning comes, the return code will be 1? However, the same... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
1 Replies

6. AIX

lsmksysb: error 0511-119 & 0511-137 ?

I have 2 workstations that when I do the smitty lsmksysb to verify the tape created by the smitty mksysb, both fail on the same problem: restore: 0511-119 There is a missing header block. restore: 0511-137 Trying to find the next header. Data maybe lost. Starting again at file .... I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Browser_ice
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

whats error in code ??

if `egrep -c "safe_mode" /usr/local/lib/php.ini` - gt 0 && " `egrep -c "safe_mode" /usr/local/lib/php.ini` = "On" " then echo " Good " exit else echo " Not Good "; fi and (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: x-zer0
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to capture the error code a use it in error table?

Hello Everyone, I have written a file validation script in unix to compare the data and trigger file.My requirement is if the file validation fails,I need to upate the error details in a table ex:Below is the one of many validation checks i am doing if then echo "Actual count between... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthik adiga
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

When I run the code yesterday I am getting output,when I run same code today I am getting error?

If run the below code today its creating all directory and getting output files,I f run same code tomorrow I am getting error. can any one give suggestion to sortout this error. OSError: no such file or directory : '062518'My code looks like this import paramiko import sys import os ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: haribabu2229
8 Replies
CELLALIAS(5)							AFS File Reference						      CELLALIAS(5)

NAME
CellAlias - Maps cell names to aliases in /afs DESCRIPTION
The CellAlias file is used by the Unix cache manager when it is using Dynamic Root (-dynroot) mode. It creates symbolic links in the dynamic root (/afs) that link an alias for a cell (usually a short name) to the full name for the cell. The most common use of this configuration file is to allow short names for frequently used cell names. Traditionally, such short names would be created by the local AFS administrator by creating symbolic links in the "root.afs" volume. Such symlinks do not appear when Dynamic Root is enabled because, with Dynamic Root, the Cache Manager does not mount or look at the "root.afs" volume. CellAlias is a replacement that allows such short names to be created under the client control. If you configure a short name mapping such as "ir" for "ir.stanford.edu", the mapping of ".ir" to ".ir.stanford.edu" for the read/write version of the "root.cell" volume for that cell will be created automatically. There is no need to list that alias separately. afsd will report an error on startup if the dotted entry is listed separately. The contents of the CellAlias file should consist of one line of two whitespace-separated columns per alias. The first column is the real name of the cell, and the second column is the alias that should be created. EXAMPLES
The following CellAlias file: openafs.org openafs uncc.edu uncc results in the following symbolic links: /afs/.openafs -> /afs/.openafs.org /afs/openafs -> /afs/openafs.org /afs/.uncc -> /afs/.uncc.edu /afs/uncc -> /afs/uncc.edu SEE ALSO
fs_newalias(1), fs_listaliases(1), afsd(8) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007 Jason Edgecombe <jason@rampaginggeek.com> This documentation is covered by the BSD License as written in the doc/LICENSE file. This man page was written by Jason Edgecombe for OpenAFS. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 CELLALIAS(5)