Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Parse snoop output
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Parse snoop output Post 302430084 by durden_tyler on Wednesday 16th of June 2010 01:43:29 PM
Old 06-16-2010
I don't think I understood.

Can you post
(a) your input data and
(b) the desired output ?

If your "snoop" data is in a file then post the result of this command -

Code:
cat -n <your_snoop_data_file>

And then show us what you want it to look like.

tyler_durden

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

parse through one text file and output many

Hi, everyone The input file pattern is like below: Begin Object1 txt1 end ; Begin Object2 txt2 end ; ... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: sophiadun
14 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse Logfile output variable

<SUMMARY filecount_excluded="0" dirbytes_sent="3367893" dirbytes_hashcache="13275664" ..and so on..> <session numthreads="1" type="avtarbackup" ndispatchers="1" ..and so on..><host numprocs="4" speed="900" osuser="root" name="ashsux01" memory="24545" /><build time="11:04:53" msgversion="13-10" ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to capture snoop output

Hi Everyone :), Need your advice as I'm new to UNIX scripting.. I'm trying to write a script to capture snoop output for 5 minutes for every hour for 24 hours. To stop snoop, I need to press Control-C to break it. This is what I got so far, but now I'm stuck! :confused: The script: # cat... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: faraaris
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to parse output for variables in Bash

Trying to finish up my script that automates some video encoding work. Situation: There is an MKV file to be transcoded. Problem: MKVINFO will give a bunch of output about an MKV file, included in that output are two lines I am interested in: | + Default duration: 41.708ms (23.976 fps... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: randyharris
9 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to parse 2 particular lines from Command output

Hi All, I need help on the following req. I am getting output of a command as follows: 16377612 total memory 3802460 used memory 2827076 active memory 681948 inactive memory 12575152 free memory 477452 buffer memory I want to compute used... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mailsara
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

parse output line using bash

hi, i have the followiing scenario where by i am parsing teh following output using cut -d like so #!/bin/bash output="ABCTable| ------------------| | ------------------| code | name | amount |" col1= $output | cut -d'|' -f5 col2= $output | cut -d'|'... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nano2
1 Replies

7. Solaris

How to read the output of snoop command?

Hi! I have run the following command: snoop -q -d e1000g0 -o /var/tmp/optima0.txt & them I am trying to read the output of it with snoop -i /var/tmp/optima0.txt, which is giving me this: # snoop -i /var/tmp/optima0.txt | more 1 0.00000 AIOPTSVR -> 10.100.4.72 TCP D=1393 S=22 Push... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to parse jil output

Hi , I have a jil file which i am trying to parse and print the job name and the condition corresponding to it. Below is the input file /* -------------------- testjob1 -------------------- */ insert_job: testjob1 job_type: c machine: unix owner: chidori condition: s(joba) and... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidori
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to parse df output

Output of the below code includes unmatched date.Please correct it df -k|awk '$4>50 {print $1, "\t"$4,"\t" $7}' It gives output less than 50% also. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinil
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help to parse iostat command output

Hi, I got the code below is one of the threads from this forum. lineCount=$(iostat | wc -l) numDevices=$(expr $lineCount - 7); iostat $interval -x -t | awk -v awkCpuFile=$cpuFile -v awkDeviceFile=$deviceFile -v awkNumDevices=$numDevices ' BEGIN { print... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gopivallabha
2 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)