Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Berkeley database + row level locking Post 302429916 by vino on Wednesday 16th of June 2010 05:47:54 AM
Old 06-16-2010
Did you check the Getting Started Guide at Appendix*A.*Concurrent Processing in Berkeley DB Java Edition ? This is BDB JE 4.0.103

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Benchmarks

ocs_vtsup: error locking odm database

Someone know something about this error ? We have 5.2 and HACMP Cluster. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hjara
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Difference between run level & init level

what are the major Difference Between run level & init level (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajaramrnb
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to split the row(array) in to fields and store in to oracle database in unix

Hi, the csv file with the delimeter #. A#B#C#D#E#F#G#H 1#2#3#4#5#6#7#8 Z#x#c#V 7#2#8#9 N. I want to read the file line by line and store in rowarray. then the rowarray content should be spilt or made to fields using the delimeter #. i am not sure can we store the fields in to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: barani75
3 Replies

4. Solaris

compiling Berkeley db.

Hi there, I need to install a later version of Berkeley DB on a solaris 10 server but I can not remove the previous version. I've used the configure option of --with-uniquename. It looks like the make has worked. I'm worried that the make install may interfer with the current... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mickey G2
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell Script: Traverse Database Table Row by Row

Hello Everyone, My issue is that I want to traverse a database table row by row and do some action on the value retrieved in each row. I have gone through a lot of shell script questions/posts. I could find row by row traversal of a file but not a database table. Please help. Thanks &... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahsan.asghar
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

SSL certificate generation on OS level or application level

We have a RHEL 5.8 server at the production level and we have a Java application on this server. I know of the SSL certificate generation at the OS (RHEL) level but it is implemented on the Java application by our development team using the Java keytool. My doubt is that is the SSL generation can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RHCE
3 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)