Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Need to set up a HP cluster system in a data center Post 302429330 by Sounddappan on Monday 14th of June 2010 06:25:42 AM
Old 06-14-2010
Fine.. Thaks for your support...
But as a learner I want to show set up ... HELP ME.

Last edited by Scott; 06-14-2010 at 07:38 AM..

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Cloud Enabling Computing for the Next Generation Data Center

Hear how the changing needs of massive scale-out computing is driving a transfomation in technology and learn how HP is supporting this new evolution of the web. More... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
1 Replies

2. AIX

Monitoring AIX with System Center Operation Manager 2007 R2

I can get my AIX servers to show up in SCOM but I'm struggling with running personal scripts and have the result of these scripts show up in SCOM. I'm currently using BigBrother and I've written some scripts for BB. I would like to convert these scripts to something that can be used in SCOM. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: petervg
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Failure rate of a node / Data center

Hi, Please, i have a history of the state of each node in my data center. an history about the failure of my cluster (UN: node up, DN: node down). Here is some lines of the history: 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.1 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.2 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.3 08:53:50 DN 127.0.0.1 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur111
6 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Cut Over to New Data Center and Upgraded OS Done. :)

Three days ago we received an expected notice from our long time data center that they were going dark on Sept 12th. About one and a half hours ago, after three days of marathon work, I just cut over the unix.com to a new data center with a completely new OS and Ubuntu distribution. (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
22 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Resolved: Issue in Server Data Center

Dear All, There was a problem in the data center data, which caused the server to be unreachable for about an hour. Server logs show the server did not crash or go down. Hence, I assume there was a networking issue at the data center. Still waiting for final word on what happened. ... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

OUTAGE: Data Center Problem Resolved.

There was a problem with our data center today, creating a site outage (server unreachable). That problem has been resolved. Basically, it seems to have been a socially engineered denial-of-service attack against UNIX.com; which I stopped as soon as I found out what the problem was. Total... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
CPAN::Meta::Check(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    CPAN::Meta::Check(3pm)

NAME
CPAN::Meta::Check - Verify requirements in a CPAN::Meta object VERSION
version 0.004 SYNOPSIS
warn "$_ " for verify_requirements($meta, [qw/runtime build test/], 'requires'); DESCRIPTION
This module verifies if requirements described in a CPAN::Meta object are present. FUNCTIONS
check_requirements($reqs, $type) This function checks if all dependencies in $reqs (a CPAN::Meta::Requirements object) are met, taking into account that 'conflicts' dependencies have to be checked in reverse. It returns a hash with the modules as values and any problems as keys, the value for a succesfully found module will be undef. verify_dependencies($meta, $phases, $types, $incdirs) Check all requirements in $meta for phases $phases and types $types. Modules are searched for in @$incdirs, defaulting to @INC. requirements_for($meta, $phases, $types, incdirs) This function returns a unified CPAN::Meta::Requirements object for all $type requirements for $phases. $phases may be either one (scalar) value or an arrayref of valid values as defined by the CPAN::Meta spec. $type must be a a relationship as defined by the same spec. Modules are searched for in @$incdirs, defaulting to @INC. SEE ALSO
o Test::CheckDeps o CPAN::Meta AUTHOR
Leon Timmermans <leont@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Leon Timmermans. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-24 CPAN::Meta::Check(3pm)