Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302429213 by shadowdancer on Sunday 13th of June 2010 01:23:00 PM
Old 06-13-2010
SAP BASIS (Administrator)
But sometimes do Sales and Project Management too.

Its good for living Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_SAPINS(7) 					OCF resource agents					   OCF_HEARTBEAT_SAPINS(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_SAPInstance - Manages a SAP instance SYNOPSIS
SAPInstance [start | stop | status | monitor | promote | demote | validate-all | meta-data | methods] DESCRIPTION
Resource script for SAP. It manages a SAP Instance as an HA resource. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
InstanceName The full qualified SAP instance name. e.g. P01_DVEBMGS00_sapp01ci (required, string, no default) DIR_EXECUTABLE The full qualified path where to find sapstartsrv and sapcontrol. (optional, string, no default) DIR_PROFILE The full qualified path where to find the SAP START profile. (optional, string, no default) START_PROFILE The name of the SAP START profile. (optional, string, no default) START_WAITTIME After that time in seconds a monitor operation is executed by the resource agent. Does the monitor return SUCCESS, the start is handled as SUCCESS. This is useful to resolve timing problems with e.g. the J2EE-Addin instance. (optional, string, default 3600) AUTOMATIC_RECOVER The SAPInstance resource agent tries to recover a failed start attempt automaticaly one time. This is done by killing runing instance processes and executing cleanipc. (optional, boolean, default false) MONITOR_SERVICES (optional, string, default disp+work|msg_server|enserver|enrepserver|jcontrol|jstart) ERS_InstanceName (optional, string, no default) ERS_START_PROFILE (optional, string, no default) PRE_START_USEREXIT The full qualified path where to find a script or program which should be executed before this resource gets started. (optional, string, no default) POST_START_USEREXIT The full qualified path where to find a script or program which should be executed after this resource got started. (optional, string, no default) PRE_STOP_USEREXIT The full qualified path where to find a script or program which should be executed before this resource gets stopped. (optional, string, no default) POST_STOP_USEREXIT The full qualified path where to find a script or program which should be executed after this resource got stopped. (optional, string, no default) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 180. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 240. status Performs a status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 60. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 60. Suggested interval: 120. promote Promotes the resource to the Master role. Suggested minimum timeout: 320. demote Demotes the resource to the Slave role. Suggested minimum timeout: 320. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5. methods Suggested minimum timeout: 5. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a SAPInstance resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive example_SAPInstance ocf:heartbeat:SAPInstance params InstanceName=string op monitor depth="0" timeout="60" interval="120" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/SAPInstance_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents 1.0.3 07/05/2010 OCF_HEARTBEAT_SAPINS(7)