Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: extract part of text file
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting extract part of text file Post 302428919 by bartus11 on Friday 11th of June 2010 08:39:28 AM
Old 06-11-2010
Code:
awk '/Content-Type: text\/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1/,/--/{if (!/(Content-Type: text\/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1)|(--)/){print}' infile

This User Gave Thanks to bartus11 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Moving part of Text in a file

Hi, I have this text in a file where I need to move part of the text.... <Relation1 OriginatingObjectID="Holding_1" RelatedObjectID="Party_1" id="Relation_1"> <OriginatingObjectType tc="4">Holding</OriginatingObjectType> <RelatedObjectType tc="6">Party</RelatedObjectType>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mgirinath
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Extract a part of file name

Hi, I want to extract a part of filename and pass it as a parameter to one of the scripts. Could someone help. File name:- NLL_NAM_XXXXX.XXXXXXX_1_1.txt. Here i have to extract only XXXXX.XXXXXXX and the position will be constant. that means that i have to extract some n characters from... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dnat
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to extract certain part of log file?

Hi there, I'm having some problem with UNIX scripting (ksh), perhaps somebody can help me out? For example: ------------ Sample content of my log file (text file): -------------------------------------- File1: .... info_1 ... info_2 ... info_3 ... File2: .... info_1 ... info_2 ...... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: superHonda123
10 Replies

4. Programming

c program to extract text between two delimiters from some text file

needa c program to extract text between two delimiters from some text file. and then storing them in to diffrent variables ? text file like 0: abc.txt ========= aaaaaa|11111111|sssssssssss|333333|ddddddddd|34343454564|asass aaaaaa|11111111|sssssssssss|333333|ddddddddd|34343454564|asass... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kukretiabhi13
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

extracting part of a text file

Hi guys So I have a very large log file where each event is logged along with the time that it occurred. So for e.g. The contents of the file look like: ... 12:00:07 event 0 happened. 12:01:01 event 1 happened. 12:01:05 event 2 happened. 12:01:30 event 3 happened. 12:02:01 event 4... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: alinaqvi90
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract part of file

Hello All, I need to extract part of a file into a new file My file is Define schema xxxxxx Insert into table ( a ,b ,c ,d ) values ( 1, 2, 3, (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnani
15 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract the part of sequences from a file

I have a text file, input.fasta contains some protein sequences. input.fasta is shown below. >P02649 MKVLWAALLVTFLAGCQAKVEQAVETEPEPELRQQTEWQSGQRWELALGRFWDYLRWVQT LSEQVQEELLSSQVTQELRALMDETMKELKAYKSELEEQLTPVAEETRARLSKELQAAQA RLGADMEDVCGRLVQYRGEVQAMLGQSTEELRVRLASHLRKLRKRLLRDADDLQKRLAVY... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahim42
8 Replies

8. Programming

Extract part of an archive to a different file

I need to save part of a file to a different one, start and end offset bytes are provided by two counters in long format. If the difference is big, how should I do it to prevent buffer overflow in java? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tribe
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract a part of variable/line content in a file

I have a variable and assigned the following values ***XYZ_201519_20150929140642_20150929140644_211_0_0_211 I need to read this variable from backward and stop read when I get first underscore (_) In this scenario I should get 211 Thanks Kris (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mkris
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Substr/Instr in shell script or extract part of text

Hi, I need to extract part of a text to two variables text is "PL/SQL procedure successfully completed. ERROR ----------------------------------------------------------------- Test Error Message PLUSVAR ---------- 1" I want "Test Error Message" in one variable and "1" in another variable.... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vedavrath
11 Replies
.::SWF::TextField(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    .::SWF::TextField(3pm)

NAME
SWF::TextField - SWF TextField class SYNOPSIS
use SWF::TextField; $textfield = new SWF::TextField([$flags]); DESCRIPTION
Unlike SWF::Text objects, TextFields cannot be rotated, scaled non-proportionally, or skewed. However, TextFields can be used as form entries and they can use browser-defined fonts. NOTES
: TextField is implemented into Flash since Flash3. Most of features for TextFields are available since Flash4. Simple HTML-tags in TextField are possible since Flash5. METHODS
new SWF::TextField([$flags]); Creates a TextField object whose behaviour is dictated by "flags" (see also SWF::Constants): SWFTEXTFIELD_NOEDIT: Non-editable Textfiled SWFTEXTFIELD_PASSWORD: Obscure user input with astricts. SWFTEXTFIELD_DRAWBOX: Draw a border around TextField SWFTEXTFIELD_MULTILINE: TextFiels may contain multiple lines SWFTEXTFIELD_WORDWRAP: Warp text when text reaches TextField border SWFTEXTFIELD_NOSELECT: TextField is not selected when user clicks on it SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_LEFT: Align text to the left SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_RIGHT: Align text to the right SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_CENTER: Align text to the center SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_JUSTIFY: Justify text SWFTEXTFIELD_HTML: Add HTML markup string SWFTEXTFIELD_HASLENGTH: SWFTEXTFIELD_USEFONT: Want to embed font SWFTEXTFIELD_AUTOSIZE: Flags may be combined with the bitwise OR operation. For example: my $t = new SWF::TextField(SWFTEXTFIELD_MULTILINE | SWFTEXTFIELD_WORDWRAP); $textfield->addString($string) $textfield->addUTF8String($UTF8string) Add $string to TextField. Text is appended to the existing text. $textfield->align($alignment) $textfield->setAlignment($alignment) Set the alignment of the text in the textfield. Possible values are SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_LEFT SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_RIGHT SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_CENTER SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_JUSTIFY By default a SWF::TextField ist left aligned. $textfield->setBounds($width, $height) Sets the width and height of the textfield. $textfield->setColor($red, $green, $blue [, $alpha]) Set the color of the text. An 8 bit value for each parameter. You can use the hex or decimal notation. Even mixed. $tf->setColor(0xcc,0,0x33); $tf->setColor(204,0,51,255); $textfield->setFont($font) Sets an SWF::Font object -$font- to be used in the TextField. $textfield->setPadding($padding) Set TextField padding. $textfield->setHeight($height) Set the height of font in your textfield. $textfield->setIndentation($indentation) Set the indentation of the first line of a paragraph. $textfield->setLeftMargin($left) Sets the left margin of the textfield. $textfield->setRightMargin($right) Sets the right margin of the textfield. $textfield->setMargins($left, $right) Sets left and right margins of $textfield. $textfield->setLineSpacing($linespacing) Sets the space between lines. $textfield->setName($name) $textfield->setVariableName($name) Assigns a name to the TextField which could be used to reference the TextField within ActionScript. $textfield->addChars($string) $textfield->addUTF8Chars($UTF8string) Adds characters to a font that will be available within a textfield. $textfield->setFlags($flags) Set TextField behaviour by "flags" (see above new SWF::TextField) For example: $textfield->setFlags(SWFTEXTFIELD_PASSWORD); $textfield->setLength($length) Sets limit for user input size to $length. $textfield->setFieldHeight($height) Sets height limit for visible part of text field. If $height is set to 0, the height is calculated by used font, see setHeight() method. AUTHOR
Soheil Seyfaie (soheil at users.sourceforge.net). SEE ALSO
SWF, SWF::Action, SWF::Button, SWF::Constants, SWF::DisplayItem, SWF::Font, SWF::Movie, SWF::MovieCip, SWF::Text perl v5.14.2 2011-10-26 .::SWF::TextField(3pm)