Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sun Management Center Database Post 302428877 by Mack1982 on Friday 11th of June 2010 06:06:35 AM
Old 06-11-2010
Thanks a lot, it really helped

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun Management Center installation fails

Hi all I'm trying to install Sun Management Center 4.0 on a fresh installation of Solaris 10 on a Sun 280R server. The installation keeps failing (during the setup process). Below is an extract of the log file (where things start to go wrong): Starting Sun Management Center database... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soliberus
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_crosby
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Management Center 4.0

I need to create a managed job to monitor disk space on /tmp for db servers. How do you create a task in SMC to accomplish this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies
Image::ExifTool::Minolta(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Image::ExifTool::Minolta(3pm)

NAME
Image::ExifTool::Minolta - Minolta EXIF maker notes tags SYNOPSIS
This module is loaded automatically by Image::ExifTool when required. DESCRIPTION
This module contains definitions required by Image::ExifTool to interpret Minolta and Konica-Minolta maker notes in EXIF information, and to read and write Minolta RAW (MRW) images. AUTHOR
Copyright 2003-2011, Phil Harvey (phil at owl.phy.queensu.ca) This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. REFERENCES
<http://www.dalibor.cz/minolta/makernote.htm> <http://www.cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/> ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Thanks to Jay Al-Saadi, Niels Kristian Bech Jensen, Shingo Noguchi, Pedro Corte-Real, Jeffery Small, Jens Duttke, Thomas Kassner, Mladen Sever, Olaf Ulrich, Lukasz Stelmach and Igal Milchtaich for the information they provided, and for everyone who helped with the LensType list. SEE ALSO
"Minolta Tags" in Image::ExifTool::TagNames, Image::ExifTool(3pm) perl v5.12.4 2011-03-28 Image::ExifTool::Minolta(3pm)