Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sun Management Center Database Post 302428595 by Nybble on Thursday 10th of June 2010 10:16:25 AM
Old 06-10-2010
Java

Hi Mack,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack1982
Hi, I have some question regarding the Sun Management Center. Appreciate it if someone can answer:
Here's an answer posted in the Sun Management Center forum, hope it helps!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun Management Center installation fails

Hi all I'm trying to install Sun Management Center 4.0 on a fresh installation of Solaris 10 on a Sun 280R server. The installation keeps failing (during the setup process). Below is an extract of the log file (where things start to go wrong): Starting Sun Management Center database... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soliberus
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_crosby
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Management Center 4.0

I need to create a managed job to monitor disk space on /tmp for db servers. How do you create a task in SMC to accomplish this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies
tpmtoken_init(1)					      General Commands Manual						  tpmtoken_init(1)

TPM Management - tpmtoken_init

NAME
tpmtoken_init - initialize the user's TPM PKCS#11 data store SYNOPSIS
tpmtoken_init [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
tpmtoken_init initializes the user's TPM PKCS#11 data store so that applications can exploit the TPM capabilities through the PKCS#11 interface. PKCS#11 requires a password (or PIN) for the Security Officer (SO) and the User. The SO is responsible for initializing the token and setting the User password (or PIN). -h, --help Display command usage info. -v, --version Display command version info. -l, --log [none|error|info|debug] Set logging level. -k, --token STRING Use STRING to identify the label of the PKCS#11 token to be used -y, --yes Assume an answer of yes for any confirmation prompts that would normally be asked SEE ALSO
tpmtoken_setpasswd(1), tpmtoken_import(1), tpmtoken_objects(1), tpmtoken_protect(1) REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <trousers-users@lists.sourceforge.net> TPM Management 2005-04-25 tpmtoken_init(1)