Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Need to set up a HP cluster system in a data center Post 302428566 by pludi on Thursday 10th of June 2010 09:13:44 AM
Old 06-10-2010
Those specs depend mostly on what you need to do. There's no "one fits all" spec for datacenters.

I don't want to insult you, but I honestly think you should put this project into the hands of someone who has the experience for it, lest it end in disaster.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Cloud Enabling Computing for the Next Generation Data Center

Hear how the changing needs of massive scale-out computing is driving a transfomation in technology and learn how HP is supporting this new evolution of the web. More... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
1 Replies

2. AIX

Monitoring AIX with System Center Operation Manager 2007 R2

I can get my AIX servers to show up in SCOM but I'm struggling with running personal scripts and have the result of these scripts show up in SCOM. I'm currently using BigBrother and I've written some scripts for BB. I would like to convert these scripts to something that can be used in SCOM. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: petervg
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Failure rate of a node / Data center

Hi, Please, i have a history of the state of each node in my data center. an history about the failure of my cluster (UN: node up, DN: node down). Here is some lines of the history: 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.1 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.2 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.3 08:53:50 DN 127.0.0.1 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur111
6 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Cut Over to New Data Center and Upgraded OS Done. :)

Three days ago we received an expected notice from our long time data center that they were going dark on Sept 12th. About one and a half hours ago, after three days of marathon work, I just cut over the unix.com to a new data center with a completely new OS and Ubuntu distribution. (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
22 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Resolved: Issue in Server Data Center

Dear All, There was a problem in the data center data, which caused the server to be unreachable for about an hour. Server logs show the server did not crash or go down. Hence, I assume there was a networking issue at the data center. Still waiting for final word on what happened. ... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

OUTAGE: Data Center Problem Resolved.

There was a problem with our data center today, creating a site outage (server unreachable). That problem has been resolved. Basically, it seems to have been a socially engineered denial-of-service attack against UNIX.com; which I stopped as soon as I found out what the problem was. Total... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
semanage_fcontext(3)					   Libsemanage API documentation				      semanage_fcontext(3)

NAME
semanage_fcontext - SELinux File Context Management API SYNOPSIS
#include <semanage/fcontext_record.h> #include <semanage/fcontexts_policy.h> #include <semanage/fcontexts_local.h> This object contains properties associated with a SELinux file context specification For details on a specific function, see its manual page. Record API Overview semanage_fcontext_create(3)- create a file context spec semanage_fcontext_free(3)- release resources for this file context spec semanage_fcontext_key_create(3)- create a key, which can be used to identify a file context spec semanage_fcontext_key_free(3)- release resources for this file context spec key semanage_fcontext_key_extract(3)- create a key matching this file context spec semanage_fcontext_clone(3)- create an identical file context spec (deep-copy clone) semanage_fcontext_compare(3)- compare this file context spec to the provided key semanage_fcontext_compare2(3)- compare this file context spec to another Properties API Overview semanage_fcontext_get_expr(3)- return the regular expression for this file context spec semanage_fcontext_set_expr(3)- set the regular expression for this file context spec semanage_fcontext_get_type(3)- return the file type for this file context spec semanage_fcontext_get_type_str(3)- return a string representation for this file context spec type semanage_fcontext_set_type(3)- set the file type for this file context spec semanage_fcontext_get_con(3)- return the SELinux context for this file context spec semanage_fcontext_set_expr(3)- set the SELinux context for this file context spec Record Store API Overview semanage_fcontext_modify_local(3)- add or update a file context spec in the local store semanage_fcontext_del_local(3)- delete a file context spec from the local store semanage_fcontext_exists(3)- check if a file context spec is defined in the persistent policy semanage_fcontext_exists_local(3)- check if a file context spec is defined in the local store semanage_fcontext_query(3)- query a file context spec in the persistent policy semanage_fcontext_query_local(3)- query a file context spec in the local store semanage_fcontext_count(3)- count the number of file context specs defined in the persistent policy semanage_fcontext_count_local(3)- count the number of file context specs defined in the local store semanage_fcontext_iterate(3)- execute a callback for each file context spec in the persistent policy semanage_fcontext_iterate_local(3)- execute a callback for each file context spec in the local store semanage_fcontext_list(3)- return an array containing all file context specs in the persistent policy semanage_fcontext_list_local(3)- return an array containing all file context specs in the local store ivg2@cornell.edu 16 March 2006 semanage_fcontext(3)