Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Gawk filter
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Gawk filter Post 302428478 by Pow3R on Thursday 10th of June 2010 05:35:47 AM
Old 06-10-2010
Code:

4-3-2009	10:51:33	MSFTPSVC	Warning	None	100	N/A	MSDNAA	The server was unable to logon the Windows NT account 'test' due to the following error: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.  The data is the error code.
4-3-2009	10:51:32	MSFTPSVC	Warning	None	100	N/A	MSDNAA	The server was unable to logon the Windows NT account 'test' due to the following error: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.  The data is the error code.
4-3-2009	10:51:31	MSFTPSVC	Warning	None	100	N/A	MSDNAA	The server was unable to logon the Windows NT account 'test' due to the following error: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.  The data is the error code.

The user needs to give a date. Where the awk filter sorts on the date and the error code (example 100).

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

gawk HELP

I have to compare records in two files. It can be done using gawk/awk but i am unable to do it. Please help me File1 ABAAAAAB BC asa sa ABAAABAA BC bsa sm ABBBBAAA BC bxz sa ABAAABAB BC csa sa ABAAAAAA BC dsa sm ABBBBAAB BC dxz sa File 2 ABAAAAAB BC aas ba ABAAAAAB BC asa sa... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandeep_hi
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

gawk will work or not ?

Hai I am using bash-2.03$ bash --version GNU bash, version 2.03.0(1)-release (sparc-sun-solaris) I am not able to use gawk command its showing command not found , why ? Eg: awk 'NR==1' fix.txt | gawk 'BEGIN { FIELDWIDTHS = "3 2" } { printf($1"|"$2); }'... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tkbharani
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

gawk and bash

Hi. I'm having trouble using gawk within a bash script and I can't figure out why. I have a command that takes in a data file with two columns, the first one numbers and the second words. My code takes each line, and prints the word its corresponding number of times. The code works from the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdislater
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gawk Help

Hi, I am using the script to print the portion of the file containing a particular string. But it is giving error "For Reading (No such file or directory). I am using cygwin as unix simulator. cat TT35*.log | gawk -v search="12345678" ' /mSOriginating /,/disconnectingParty/ { ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vanand420
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with gawk command

Hi, I have a situation. in a particular file , from the 9th column i have to match a particular pattern . i want a second file which is made by excluding them. I wrote a code like this. gawk '$9~/^(SPI|OTC|SAX)$/' /home/ceh1/ceh_prod/plx_"$mydate"_old.tsv >>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pranabrana
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Doubt with gawk

Hi All, I have a doubt with gawk. I have a shell script "cleanup" which calls a gawk script "cleanawk" in it. we have two unix servers epsun532 and wpsun712. So i tested the script in both the environments. In epsun532 while calling the gawk script i just mentioned something like this ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diddy
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Increment Gawk

Hi, I have a small query with gawk which i'm unsure how to solve. My csv input data is as follows: 1 58352.9 34549 -469.323 LINE_149 2 58352.9 34499 -469.323 LINE_149 3 58352.9 34549 -469.323 LINE_151 4 58352.9 34503.4 -489.841 LINE_151 5 58352.9 34549 -469.323 LINE_152 6 58352.9... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: theflamingmoe
1 Replies

8. SCO

Need help with gawk

I am trying to use gawk to search a file and put the second value of the string into a string. gawk -F: '$1~/CXFR/ {print $2}' go.dat Below is the file 'go.dat' ==================== HOME :/ CTMP :/tmp CUTL :/u/rdiiulio/bin CWRK :/u/work CXFR :/u/xfer ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trolley
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Filter records in a huge text file from a filter text file

Hi Folks, I have a text file with lots of rows with duplicates in the first column, i want to filter out records based on filter columns in a different filter text file. bash scripting is what i need. Data.txt Name OrderID Quantity Sam 123 300 Jay 342 498 Kev 78 2500 Sam 420 50 Vic 10... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tech_frk
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gawk and regexp

Hello, This is a problem I've worked on a while and can't figure out. There is a file.txt ..some stuff.. ] ] ..some stuff.. The Awk program is trying to extract the year portion of the birth and death ("98: and "2nd C.") using the below technique #!/bin/awk @include... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mid Ocean
5 Replies
mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)		    mediaLib Library Functions			  mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16_S16_Sat, mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16S_S16S_Sat, mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_F32_F32, mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_F32S_F32S - biquad Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) filtering SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16_S16_Sat(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16S_S16S_Sat(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_F32_F32(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_F32S_F32S(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); DESCRIPTION
Each of these functions applies a biquad IIR filter to a signal array. Printed copy or docs.sun.com displays an equation that represents the biquad IIR filtering. The biquad IIR filter is represented by the following figure: Printed copy or docs.sun.com displays a figure that represents the biquad IIR filter. PARAMETERS
Each of the functions takes the following arguments: dst Destination signal array. src Source signal array. filter Internal filter structure. n Number of samples in the source signal array. RETURN VALUES
Each of the functions returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_SignalIIR_P4_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB), mlib_SignalIIRFree_Biquad_S16_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalIIRFree_P4_S16_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalI- IRInit_Biquad_S16_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalIIRInit_P4_S16_S16(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 2 Mar 2007 mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)