Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Automatically execute all programs in a directory Post 302428394 by max3000 on Wednesday 9th of June 2010 05:06:07 PM
Old 06-09-2010
The second one is what I searched for Smilie. Thank you. Sorry for my inaccurate problem description.

Best Regards

Max

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing files automatically from a directory after 30 days.

Hello; I have a directory that is collecting log and act files. I need to write a script that will remove these files once they are 30 days old. I have read through a number of threads on this site that have given me a great deal of information. However I have what seems to be a unique... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: justinb_155
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

help to execute programs in sequence through batch

I need help to create batch file . I want to run some programs in sequence in batch mode . I have one file which contains the name of program and command The test.bat file contain this data stsrun -v devel area1.exp stsrun -v devel prime1.exp stsrun -v devel treat.exp Please help... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: getdpg
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

i want a script to execute if the time is 12:00 automatically

i write a script for displaying a xmessage.But i want it to run automatically for every one hour.can any one help me. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lakshmananindia
2 Replies

4. AIX

Execute "telinit q" while programs are running ?

Hi, I want to make changes to inittab file and reread it using "telinit q" to make changes effective immediately. Is it safe to do that while important apps are running ? thanks Vilius (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vilius
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Initialization Problems - Cannot execute automatically

Figured out the first half but am still having a little trouble shooting problem with the Initialization Files. I am working in bash on a remote server. When I log on I am seeing the correct prompt but right before that I am also seeing this the id -u integer expression expected is what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: moonunit
2 Replies

6. Fedora

Automatically execute a software without gui at boot

hi all, this is my first post here...i hope that this is the correct section to write my question. I have a distro linux without gui, only text mode. So, it's possible run automatically a command or a program as "top" or "ping" and get the result on the main shell , after the boot and after... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gangiaemi
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to i execute .rdf file oracle report automatically in cron tab unix

Hi, I want to execute .rdf file which uses oracle report in crontab ..Can you please help me out how to schedule it crontab.as it is a rdf file Please give any suggestions regarding the above issue. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: soumyamishra
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automatically determining directory path for scripts and programs

I have some C++ code in the following directory structure /home/chrisd/tatsh/trunk/hstmy/ ├── baseLib ├── bin │ ├── awk │ ├── bash │ ├── diag │ ├── ksh │ │ └── TAG201011 │ ├── old │ ├── perl │ ├── prog │ ├── py │ └── tcsh ├── docs ├── fortran ├── others... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
0 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Need help on how to execute several programs

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Get each of these programs to run. Prove that you've done this(use script). Give a description of each program along with sample executions. These are the exact programs we were given. 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts,... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: FaTaL
11 Replies
h5cc(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   h5cc(1)

NAME
h5cc - Helper script to compile HDF5 applications. SYNOPSIS
h5cc [OPTIONS] <compile line> DESCRIPTION
h5cc can be used in much the same way MPIch is used to compile an HDF5 program. It takes care of specifying where the HDF5 header files and libraries are on the command line. h5cc supercedes all other compiler scripts in that if you've used them to compile the HDF5 library, then h5cc also uses those scripts. For example, when compiling an MPIch program, you use the mpicc script. If you've built HDF5 using MPIch, then h5cc uses the MPIch program for compilation. Some programs use HDF5 in only a few modules. It isn't necessary to use h5cc to compile those modules which don't use HDF5. In fact, since h5cc is only a convenience script, you are still able to compile HDF5 modules in the normal way. In that case, you will have to specify the HDF5 libraries and include paths yourself. An example of how to use h5cc to compile the program hdf_prog, which consists of modules prog1.c and prog2.c and uses the HDF5 shared library, would be as follows: # h5cc -c prog1.c # h5cc -c prog2.c # h5cc -shlib -o hdf_prog prog1.o prog2.o OPTIONS
-help Prints a help message. -echo Show all the shell commands executed. -prefix=DIR Use the directory DIR to find the HDF5 lib/ and include/ subdirectories. Default: prefix specified when configuring HDF5. -show Show the commands without executing them. -shlib Compile using shared HDF5 libraries. -noshlib Compile using static HDF5 libraries [default]. <compile line> The normal compile line options for your compiler. h5cc uses the same compiler you used to compile HDF5. Check your compiler's man- ual for more information on which options are needed. ENVIRONMENT
HDF5_CC Use a different C compiler. HDF5_CLINKER Use a different linker. HDF5_USE_SHLIB=[yes|no] Use shared version of the HDF5 library [default: no]. SEE ALSO
h5fc(1), h5c++(1) h5cc(1)