Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Please give me answer for these interview questions. Post 302426994 by dday on Thursday 3rd of June 2010 12:09:18 PM
Old 06-03-2010
I just attended an "out placement" class for those of us who will be layed off at the end of the month. We talked about interviewing and what the instructor said was to have a good definition in mind of what your skills are, what type of equipment and software you have experience with and how you believe you can bring value to the company that you are applying to work at. Keep those things in mind and work out your answers in your mind before hand and as Pludi says above all else, be honest. If you don't know something or have no experience with something they ask, just say so.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Interview Questions

hi everybody, my name is samir, i m from delhi,india. i m a student in solaris. just few days ago i had completed my course. can anybody tell me the possible interview questions in solaris. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samir_sinu
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 Interview Questions?

Hey, My company is looking to bring on a Sr. UNIX Admin with Solaris 10 experience. What are some solid interview questions I could ask about UNIX and Solaris 10 that would weed a good guy out from a bad? Questions that don't involve long command lines would be the best. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mikepatton21
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Experts Answer this INterview Questions please

1, why Boot server should be in a network in jumpstart? 2, what is the different between patch and package? 3, how to list the avilable NIC in solaris9? 4, User complaing system is slow (solaris) what are the steps to check? 5, what is hardware error and software error and Transport Error? in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh_krish
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can any one please answer these questions

6.nohup cmn is used to Prot execn of pgm frm aborting when hangup s/g is rxd Not hangup modem Disconn a node frm s/m Chng execn prev of pgm .wat is the o/p? Cut -d”” -f3 file1/sort -r Display 3rd col of file 1 in asc order Disp 3rd col of file 1 in desc Not ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: techguru
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Interview questions

Hi guys, Interview Questions:- 1) There are 2 ways to create a slice in Solaris 1) we can create using format command but there say other than format 1more within sec. we can create a slice. 2) ? 2) How to create a temperory SWAP Space 3) How to check the Devices from the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Please give answers for this interview questions

I was not able to get answers for these interview questions. It will be appreciable and useful if any one answers this questions. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sesha
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

interview questions..plz help

hello, I have some doubts .plz help if i try to ping from a server, it doesnt ping & gives different ip address, and in nslookup i get different ip address, what is the problem ? if u cant ssh to a server what will be ur steps ? give full iptables command to open port 22 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhigrkist
1 Replies

8. Solaris

==please answer the following questions==

Hello :) ! i've few doubts. 1) how can we find the newly attached disk in SOLARIS ? 2) how to change port number of a service ? 3) how can we find that autofs is running in our system without using svcs and prstat commands ? 4) we know that there are several types of dns servers in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
0 Replies
eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions(3) 		    libeXosip2			   eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions(3)

NAME
eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions - Functions int eXosip_insubscription_build_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t **answer) int eXosip_insubscription_send_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t *answer) int eXosip_insubscription_build_request (int did, const char *method, osip_message_t **request) int eXosip_insubscription_build_notify (int did, int subscription_status, int subscription_reason, osip_message_t **request) int eXosip_insubscription_send_request (int did, osip_message_t *request) int eXosip_insubscription_remove (int did) Detailed Description Function Documentation int eXosip_insubscription_build_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t **answer) Build answer for an SUBSCRIBE request. Parameters: tid id of SUBSCRIBE transaction. status status for SIP answer to build. answer The SIP answer to build. int eXosip_insubscription_send_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t *answer) Send answer for an SUBSCRIBE request. Parameters: tid id of SUBSCRIBE transaction. status status for SIP answer to send. answer The SIP answer to send. (default will be sent if NULL) int eXosip_insubscription_build_request (intdid, const char *method, osip_message_t **request) Build a request within subscription. Parameters: did id of incoming subscription. method request method to build. request The SIP request to build. int eXosip_insubscription_build_notify (intdid, intsubscription_status, intsubscription_reason, osip_message_t **request) Build a NOTIFY request within subscription. Parameters: did id of incoming subscription. subscription_status subscription status (pending, active, terminated) subscription_reason subscription reason request The SIP request to build. int eXosip_insubscription_send_request (intdid, osip_message_t *request) Send a request within subscription. Parameters: did id of incoming subscription. request The SIP request to send. int eXosip_insubscription_remove (intdid) Remove incoming subscription context. Parameters: did identifier of the subscription. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libeXosip2 from the source code. Version 3.1.0 Sun Jun 24 2012 eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions(3)