Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to post technical questions? Post 302426836 by Scott on Thursday 3rd of June 2010 05:08:28 AM
Old 06-03-2010
Hi.

You've already done it twice.

What is the problem?

Regards,

Scott.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Technical questions on bash,mysql and pHp

1. bash -bash escape rules, esp. ',", -how to use Ctrl+R reverse cmd search with regex? 2. mysql -how to use grep in mysql 3. php -why !0 is not evaluated to true? what's its value -php getopt: what if there is duplicate in cmdline args (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: John_Peter
2 Replies
ScottFree(6)							   Games Manual 						      ScottFree(6)

NAME
scottfree -- interpreter for Scott Adams database game files SYNOPSIS
scottfree [-d] [-i] [-y] [-s] [-t] [databasename] [save-file] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the scottfree command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has docu- mentation in text format; see below. scottfree is a program that reads and executes TRS80 format Scott Adams datafiles. OPTIONS
-d Debugging info on load. -i Generate "I am"-style messages. (default) -y Generate "You are"-style messages. -s Generate authentic Scott Adams driver light messages rather than other driver style ones. -t Generate TRS80 style display. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/scottfree/ AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. ScottFree(6)