Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to post technical questions? Post 302426817 by sunilrk07 on Thursday 3rd of June 2010 04:04:24 AM
Old 06-03-2010
How to post technical questions?

Hi Admin,

Please let me know How to post technical questions?

Thanks,
Sunil.K

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Technical questions on bash,mysql and pHp

1. bash -bash escape rules, esp. ',", -how to use Ctrl+R reverse cmd search with regex? 2. mysql -how to use grep in mysql 3. php -why !0 is not evaluated to true? what's its value -php getopt: what if there is duplicate in cmdline args (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: John_Peter
2 Replies
dxhosts(8)						      System Manager's Manual							dxhosts(8)

NAME
dxhosts - Provides host management capabilities for local and remote hosts SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/X11/dxhosts OPTIONS
Host Manager accepts all of the standard X Toolkit command line options, which are documented in the OPTIONS section of the X(1X) reference page. DESCRIPTION
Use the Host Manager application, dxhosts, to: Add or delete a host from the list of preferred hosts Enable or disable X Window System(TM) access for all or selected hosts Start applications on a remote host The Host Manager application can be invoked from the CDE Application Manager from the following categories: Application Group: System_Admin System Admin Subgroup: Daily Admin FILES
Defaults that are shared by the graphical and command line user interfaces Host Manager application executable Host Manager help volume Directory containing Host Manager application icons Application defaults file that sets the default values for the X resources Host Manager message catalog Message catalog containing Host manager location IDs for on-item help i18n_motif_shared_text.cat Message catalog containing application-independent messages i18n_motif_shared_text_LocIds.cat Message catalog containing application-independent location IDs for on-item help SEE ALSO
Commands: ftp(1), rcp(1), rlogin(1), rsh(1), xhost(1X) Files: hostname(5), hosts(4), hosts.equiv(4), protocols(4), dxhosts(8)