Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Functionality of ant build and ant deploy unix commands Post 302426673 by Corona688 on Wednesday 2nd of June 2010 02:00:53 PM
Old 06-02-2010
It throws what error? That's kind of important.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ant & Unix

Hi How can we call ant script in Unix shell script. My purpose is to call ant script which uses sql tag for getting connection to database and then run sql statements in the database. Once sql execution is over , it should then check its result for error and if ok , should then run the sql... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pankajkrmishra
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to detect and uninstall apache ant ?

Hello, At my linux server I think there are 2 duplicate Apache Ant Installation 1) opt/ant 2) usr/local/ant And whenever I tires to build ant using command 1)cd opt/ant 2) ant or 1)cd usr/local/ant 2) ant it shows error message "ant build failed" Does it show above error due... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ninadgac
4 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

ANT: Telnet is not working

I am trying the below ANT telnet task: <telnet userid="appldev" password="techm123" server="${BT_Server}"> <read>/u01/appldev/devappl/po/11.5.0/reports</read> <!--write>cd /u01/appldev/devappl/po/11.5.0/reports/</write--> <write>ls</write> <read... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dip
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error with ANT build for red5

I installed java at usr/local/jdk directory. My Java Version is 1.6.0_05. I have installed apache ant version 1.8.1 in folder opt/ant successfully. And later on I have installed RED 5.0.9 final version at /opt/ant directory. But I am getting error while building ant at RED5 , I got following... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ninadgac
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem in running ant on unix

Hello, I am trying to run ant from a shell script a.sh. a.sh is placed in the /usr/myScripts folder a.sh looks like .......... ${ANT_HOME}/bin/ant -myBuild.xml While trying to run a.sh i am getting /usr/modules/apache.ant_1.7.1 /bin/ant: No such file or directory. Can anyone tel me... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: naneee
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-la

Have no idea on what the below error message is: Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-launcher.jar org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -buildfile build.xml dist. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
3 Replies
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Git::CommitBuild(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Git::CommitBuild(3pm)

NAME
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Git::CommitBuild - checkin build results on separate branch VERSION
version 1.121820 SYNOPSIS
In your dist.ini: [Git::CommitBuild] ; these are the defaults branch = build/%b message = Build results of %h (on %b) DESCRIPTION
Once the build is done, this plugin will commit the results of the build to a branch that is completely separate from your regular code branches (i.e. with a different root commit). This potentially makes your repository more useful to those who may not have Dist::Zilla and all of its dependencies installed. The plugin accepts the following options: o branch - String::Formatter string for where to commit the build contents. A single formatting code (%b) is defined for this attribute and will be substituted with the name of the current branch in your git repository. Defaults to "build/%b", but if set explicitly to an empty string causes no build contents checkin to be made. o release_branch - String::Formatter string for where to commit the build contents Same as "branch", but commit the build content only after a release. No default, meaning no release branch. o message - String::Formatter string for what commit message to use when committing the results of the build. This option supports five formatting codes: o %b - Name of the current branch o %H - Commit hash o %h - Abbreviated commit hash o %v - The release version number o %t - The string "-TRIAL" if this is a trial release o release_message - String::Formatter string for what commit message to use when committing the results of the release. Defaults to the same as "message". AUTHOR
Jerome Quelin COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2009 by Jerome Quelin. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-30 Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Git::CommitBuild(3pm)