Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: IBM DS8000 storage
Operating Systems AIX IBM DS8000 storage Post 302426653 by juredd1 on Wednesday 2nd of June 2010 12:39:31 PM
Old 06-02-2010
I am not the storage expert but I know we use TPC.

IBM System Storage: Productivity Center for Data overview

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HP-UX 10.2 servers interoperability with IBM mass storage devices

Does anyone have succesfully interconnected HP-UX 10.2 HP 9000 K370 servers with A6885A HBA's, with an IBM Fastt storage server? I need to replace integrate both platforms. Interoperability matrices from manufacturers do not certified such integration. Thanks for anybody's help. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raltmannr
0 Replies

2. AIX

Which Forum for IBM Storage production are good?

Which Forum for IBM Storage production are good? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
1 Replies

3. AIX

IBM SAN Storage DS4700 - Copy Mirror Flashcopy

Hello, Does anyone know how to copy SAN Storage logical disks from IBM TotalStorage Software. I have a SAN Logical Disk of 200GB mounted on my AIX LPAR_1 via fibre channel fcs0 I would like to make an exact copy of the SAN Logical Disk from IBM totalStorage and mount it on AIX LPAR_2 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
4 Replies

4. AIX

MPIO RDAC IBM SAN STORAGE DS4700 ?

Hello, I have AIX 6.1 with TL 4 and it is connected to IBM SAN STORAGE DS4700 After assigning some disks from SAN to AIX, I can see the disks in my AIX as hdisk2 Available 05-00-02 MPIO Other DS4K Array Disk hdisk3 Available 05-00-02 MPIO Other DS4K Array Disk But it should... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Cannot see the IBM SAN storage

HI all, I had recently change the Server storage from EMC to the IBM SAN. but after the configuration, the IBM success to see the server HBA port and successfully assign a LUN for the server. When i go to the server, and restarted it. i use the "format" command to check, but din see any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
1 Replies

6. AIX

IBM SAN storage -- cache battery

Hello, I have IBM SAN STORAGE DS4100 and one of the cache battery for the controller is dead. Suddenly the performance has been degraded and access to SAN disks ( reading and writing ) became very slow ? My query: Replacing the battery will take 6 days, so in the mean time what are the ways... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. AIX

IBM SAN STORAGE HOT SPARE DISK

Hello, I have DS4000 IBM SAN Storage ( aka FastT Storage ) One of my disks has failed and I had a hot spare disk covering all the arrays. As the disk failed, immediately the hotspare disk took over the failed disk ( see the JPEG in the attachment ) My Question: How can I make the hotspare... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. AIX

IBM AIX - SAN Storage DS4300 issue

Hi, This is follow up to the post https://www.unix.com/aix/233361-san-disk-appearing-double-aix.html When I connected Pseries Machine HBA Card ( Dual Port ) directly to the SAN Storage DS4300 , I was able to see Host Port Adapter WWN numbers , although I was getting this message... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

9. AIX

AIX - Fibre Adapter and IBM Storage

Hello, Just a quick question Usually from a PSERIES if you want to connect to IBM SAN Storage you connect the IBM SAN Storage through a SAN Switch something like this --- however my question Can you connect from Pseries directly to San Storage without SAN Switch what would be... (8 Replies)
8 Replies
TM::Analysis(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 TM::Analysis(3pm)

NAME
TM::Analysis - Topic Maps, analysis functions SYNOPSIS
use TM::Materialized::AsTMa; my $tm = new TM::Materialized::AsTMa (file => 'test.atm'); $tm->sync_in; Class::Trait->apply ($tm, 'TM::Analysis'); print Dumper $tm->statistics; print Dumper $tm->orphanage; DESCRIPTION
This package contains some topic map analysis functionality. INTERFACE
statistics This (currently quite limited) function computes a reference to hash containing the following fields: "nr_toplets" Nr of midlets in the map. This includes ALL midlets for topics and also those for assertions. "nr_asserts" Nr of assertions in the map. "nr_clusters" Nr of clusters according to the "cluster" function elsewhere in this document. orphanage This computes all topics which have either no supertype and also those which have no type. Without further parameters, it returns a hash reference with the following fields: "untyped" Holds a list reference to all topic ids which have no type. "empty" Holds a list reference to all topic ids which have no instance. "unclassified" Holds a list reference to all topic ids which have no superclass. "unspecified" Holds a list reference to all topic ids which have no subclass. Optionally, a list of the identifiers above can be passed in so that only that particular information is actually returned (some speedup): my $o = TM::Analysis::orphanage ($tm, 'untyped'); entropy This method returns a hash (reference) where the keys are the assertion types and the values are the individual entropies of these assertion types. More frequently used (inflationary) types will have a lower value, very seldomly used ones too. Only those in the middle count most. SEE ALSO
TM COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 20(0[3-68]|10) by Robert Barta, <drrho@cpan.org> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-06-06 TM::Analysis(3pm)