Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: NFS mount point problem
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat NFS mount point problem Post 302426620 by mark54g on Wednesday 2nd of June 2010 10:36:45 AM
Old 06-02-2010
Does your NAS device have any logs?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the file modification time of a file on nfs mount point

Hi I am accessing a file on nfs mounted device, after completing using of the file, i am tring to restore the access time and modification times of the file. So i got the previous modified time of the file using stat() function and trying to set the date and time for the file, To set these... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepthi.s
6 Replies

2. Linux

one nfs mount point for many logical volumes

hi i am wondering if it is possible to use one nfs mount point for several logical volumes. i have a top level directory /imaging with data1 - data50 below it. each dataX directory is a logical volume configured through LVM. if i mount them separately on the client (i.e. 50 lines in fstab... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: user23
1 Replies

3. AIX

NFS mount point monitoring script

Hi, I'm looking to create a NFS mount point monitoring shell script not sure if im going the right way about it so could do with some help. What i was thinking of doing was using the below command but am unsure how to handle the output. So if the filesyetem is active it will return "1" but if... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: elmesy
4 Replies

4. Solaris

ZFS mount point - problem

Hi, We are using ZFS to take the sanpshots in our solaris 10 servers. I have the problem when using ZFS mount options. The solaris server we are used as, SunOS emch-mp89-sunfire 5.10 Generic_127127-11 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V440Sys tem = SunOS Steps: 1. I have created the zfs... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mgmk.84
4 Replies

5. Solaris

No write permission on NFS mount point

hi all i have mounted one nfs mount point but i has no write permission on it. when i am going to make a directory it is giving an error # mkdir 1 mkdir: Failed to make directory "1"; Permission denied i shared using command # share -F nfs -o rw -d "backup" /backup mounted using... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for NFS mount point

Hi , i have create the bash script for nfs but in this script asking for mount point only once it is it prompting for second time. example: do you wants to create any other mount point ? note(if i give yes it should ask me to add the mount point else it should proceed with next step) it... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rahulne25
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

NFS mount point

Hi, Can you tell me something about NFS mount point ? Regards, Maddy (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
3 Replies

8. Red Hat

Regarding NFS mount point

Dear All, We have two different mount points in Linux NFS one is 15 TB and another one is 15 TB. Can we club both of the two mount points and club in to a single volume in Linux. As we need to restore Database in that single volume. Kindly help us on this. Regards , rj (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
10 Replies

9. Solaris

Sol 10 - Strange NFS behaviour - adminnfs prefix to mount point

Something has changed..... /etc/vfstab entry:- host1:/backup/RMAN - /RMAN nfs - no rw,hard,rsize=32768,wsize=32768,llockBut when I mount it, and run df -k | grep RMANResults are:- host1:/backup/RMAN 54971960832 26752241664 28219719168 49% ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to create a new mount point with 600GB and add 350 GBexisting mount point? IN AIX

How to create a new mount point with 600GB and add 350 GBexisting mount point Best if there step that i can follow or execute before i mount or add diskspace IN AIX Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Thilagarajan
2 Replies
RADLAST(1)							Yard Radius Manual							RADLAST(1)

NAME
radlast - lists last users access and stats SYNOPSIS
radlast [ -chbx ] [ -a acct_dir ] [ -f file ] [ -F format_string ] [ -H format_string ] [ -m month ] [ -u user ] [ -y year ] DESCRIPTION
This program gives a detailed list of last accesses for one or more users. It does not collect statistical information. It's a fast and compact dumper of the traditional `detail' files of Livingston's Radius. It's output is in some way similar to that of the Unix command `last' but also high-customizable (see FORMATS section below). OPTIONS
-a acct_dir Sets the accounting files directory prefix, instead of the default one, which is /usr/logs -b Uses a single-row brief output format. -c Shows records in cronological order. -f file Uses this radlast logfile instead of the default stdout. -h Prints out usage of the command. -F -H format_string Define customized formats for output rows and the header. See FORMATS section below. -m month Reports statistics for month month where month is in the range 1-12. -y year Reports statistics for year year that is a four digits number. -x Shows extedend information (include traffic and phone CLIs) FORMATS
radlast does allow the user to have a customized output format with the `-F' command line option (see above). The program accepts and out- puts any character in a format string and parse it to find some %-prefixed one-letter tokens. Those `a la' printf tokens are substituted with corresponding entry values. Normal C substitution are performed for \, , , and \%. The list of legal % tokens follows, any oher combination is parsed and ignored. Token Value ----------------------------------------- %l Username %p Port ID %a NAS ip address %k Port type %c Client ip address %d Date in ctime format %t Online time in secs %T Online time in HH:MM:SS format %i Input traffic in bytes %I Input traffic in KBytes %o Output traffic in bytes %O Output traffic in KBytes %m Total traffic in bytes %M Total traffic in KBytes %s Input speed in bps (or UNKNOWN) %S Output speed in bps (or UNKNOWN) %A NAS called id (or UNKNOWN) %# Client calling id (or UNKNOWN) %% literal '%' FILES
/usr/logs/YEAR/radlast-XX These are the files which constitutes the radlast database. They are in binary not-indexed format and functionally equivalent to the text files `detail-XX'. The main difference is that detail files are organized on a per client base. See below. /usr/logs/NAS/YEAR/detail-XX These text files stores accounting information for every access server (NAS) listed in the clients file. Each user session is iden- tified by a unique session-id and these accounting files store start/stop records for every single authenticated session. Informa- tion stored in those records, but for a group of standard ones, strictly depend on the NAS model and operating system. BUGS
The -x option apparently is not working. SEE ALSO
builddbm(8), radiusd(8), radlist(1), radtest(1), radwatch(1), radius_attributes(5), AUTHOR
Francesco Paolo Lovergine <francesco@yardradius.org>. A complete list of contributors is contained in CREDITS file. You should get that file among other ones within your distribution and pos- sibly installed under /usr/docs directory COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997 Cristian Gafton. All rights reserved. Copyright (C) 1999-2004 Francesco Paolo Lovergine. All rights reserved. See the LICENSE file enclosed within this software for conditions of use and distribution. This is a pure ISO BSD Open Source License . 1.1 Aug 25, 2004 RADLAST(1)