Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Submit using curl
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Submit using curl Post 302426533 by limadario on Wednesday 2nd of June 2010 06:40:11 AM
Old 06-02-2010
Submit using curl

I'm trying to upload a file to a page using curl and after uploading that file i want to store the redirecting page so i can download the results.
I'm using the command:

Code:
curl "http://apps.gdgps.net/kag_upload.php?kag_type=static&kag_frequency=dual&kag_latency=accurate&
kag_l1=P&kag_ema=7.5&rinex_interval=300&upfile_0=@CASC2270.09o&upload_button=Upload"

can anybody tell me what is wrong with this command?

Last edited by Scott; 06-03-2010 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: Please use code tags

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to submit cron jobs?

How can I write a script to submit a perl script as a cron job but only have it execute once? After it has executed once, I would like it to automatically insert itself again into cron. I want to avoid the situation where I schedule a cron job to run once a day, but end up with multiple... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cannot submit a background job

Hi all, I am currently facing a problem when i am submitting a script to run in the background to collect statistics round the clock on an AIX box. I don't have root authority nor can I set it in cron. So when i submit the job, it runs fine, but won't let me signoff. It prompts me that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tansha
2 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

cant submit anything

hello admins, i dont use unix.com very often - but when i do have questions, i submit them at the site - but now I cannot submit anything in any forum on the site. The is the only forum i could add a new thread. its tells me that my account could be de-righted, or that im tring to submit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: congo
1 Replies

4. News, Links, Events and Announcements

where to submit my work?

Hello sir, I worked out some features using java,shell programming and modified the bash shell. We have come up with 13 new features. I want to know where should I submit my work so that it would be of some use to the open source professionals :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nsharath
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Where to submit my scripts

have a doubt. Where I can submit shell scripts done by me ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxadmin
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to submit several commands together

Dear all, I have a simple question. I have many cut commands like below to run. I am wondering how to just type and submit all the commands at once and then each of the command will be run automaticaly one by one. Thanks a lot! cut -d ' ' -f 3-2002 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: forevertl
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using cURL to submit a post form

I am trying to write a shell script to use curl in order to automate downloading data from a website. The URL with the post form is here: http://try-db.org/de/InfoBySpecies.php . I have a list of about 1800 different species I want to check. For Example, choose the first species and use the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hansvg
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't submit a form.

hello my script is submitting POST-data to a site (its not my first script, i've done these before many times (include parsing scripts) but this one is tough) so the problem is i'm submitting a form with firefox and in firebug i see WHAT exactly i'm submitting then when i do EXACTLY the... (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: tip78
28 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl to hit the submit button

Hello, I am looking to hit a URL using curl and click on submit button so that I can get the results. The below is the code <input name="tos_accepted" id="tos_accepted" class="button" type="submit" value="Yes, I Agree"/> <input name="tos_discarded" id="tos_discarded"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kochappa
1 Replies
CURLOPT_APPEND(3)					     curl_easy_setopt options						 CURLOPT_APPEND(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_APPEND - enable appending to the remote file SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_APPEND, long append); DESCRIPTION
A long parameter set to 1 tells the library to append to the remote file instead of overwrite it. This is only useful when uploading to an FTP site. DEFAULT
0 (disabled) PROTOCOLS
FTP EXAMPLE
CURL *curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "ftp://example.com/dir/to/newfile"); curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_UPLOAD, 1L); curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_APPEND, 1L); curl_easy_perform(curl); } AVAILABILITY
This option was known as CURLOPT_FTPAPPEND up to 7.16.4 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_DIRLISTONLY(3), CURLOPT_RESUME_FROM(3), CURLOPT_UPLOAD(3), libcurl 7.54.0 March 06, 2016 CURLOPT_APPEND(3)