Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Bash script multithread in group of 3 Post 302426170 by clx on Tuesday 1st of June 2010 03:27:28 AM
Old 06-01-2010
Can you post the script? what are you doing inside that?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Timeout with multithread server

I wrote a server which creates a thread for every client connection. I have to include timeout function that will kill the server thread if the client doesn't respond for specific time. That too using signal(SIGALRM). For this i am using alarm() function. When the server thread detects signal it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nads
1 Replies

2. Programming

Multithread,libcurl

Hi i m codding a programm,it can download any packet from ftp,I use libcurl library. But i want to use threads for downloading.(Multithreading).i cant get ftp file size from ftp and divide packet small pieces,like threads use. Please share your experince with me ,thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: canerbulut
0 Replies

3. Programming

Multithread app - Read-Only Data

Hello, I'm coding an application using pthreads.At some point the threads will read some read-only variables.Is it safe NOT to use mutexes, in order to make the program lighter since mutex operations are resource-demanding... Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jonas.gabriel
1 Replies

4. Programming

[C] Multithread Server

Hi all,i'm new on this forum, excuse me for my english. I have wrote a server that accept connection from multiple client with the fork,but every client had to insert data in a linear list. The problem is that every client insert data in an own copy of the linear list and this is caused by... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kemistry
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to make your bash script run on a machine with csh and bash

hi, i have a script that runs on bash and would like to run it on a machine that has csh and bash. the default setting on that machine is csh. i dont want to change my code to run it with a csh shell. is there any way i can run the script (written in bash) on this machine? in other words is there... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
3 Replies

6. Solaris

How to find an application running on multithread?

Dear Friends, We have one T5240 server with 128vcpus in our lab.Performance of the server is very poor. Application uses only 2% of processor..I heard that single thread application performs slowly in coolthread.How can we find whether the application running on multithread or single thread? If... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nicktrix
7 Replies

7. Red Hat

Kcryptd - Which kernel supports MultiThread

I am currently have Centos 5.5 which consumes more CPU waiting for Kcrypt process. Later came to know that kcrypt is single threaded and hence consumes one CPU, results in performance degradation. Does any one really knows/practically experimented multithread of Kcryptd process with any of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ragavendraganes
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending email to group in bash

In shell scripting, TestEmail is an existing group email. I am using the below command to send emails who are existed under TestEmail . Unable to receive the email. I have tried group ="id1 id2 " .Its working and i tried creating alias as well. Can we do it without creating alias or group ="id1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thomas9192
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to block first bash script until second bash script script launches web server/site?

I'm new to utilities like socat and netcat and I'm not clear if they will do what I need. I have a "compileDeployStartWebServer.sh" script and a "StartBrowser.sh" script that are started by emacs/elisp at the same time in two different processes. I'm using Cygwin bash on Windows 10. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
3 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)