Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Print separated datas
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Print separated datas Post 302426103 by ras on Monday 31st of May 2010 07:07:56 PM
Old 05-31-2010
Almost there

Hi good person.I hope that help me

Then When I try to do with these commands . I m with problem.

My file is so.

Code:
# Global Variables
DIR="/myhome"
WHOIS="whois.pl"
TEMPLATE="$DIR/mytemplate"
EMAIL="$DIR/email.$$"
TO="myemail"

I wanted to put result of command in variable with the example:

Code:
ASNS=`awk '$5==5||$5==6{a[$5]=a[$5] (a[$5]?"\n":"") $0}END input.file `

Because I will need other data in ASNS.
I want to do "Whois" in the field IP inside the ASNS variable

I wanted that for each line of my variable ASNS . The variable IP catch the value of field IP that is inside the $ASNS and to execute command whois, after this his send e-mail to me and starting again with second data of variable ASNS.And finally replacing field <IP> and field <data> set in my template.

I tried so , but isn't work. My for is wrong.

Code:
for I in `echo $ASNS`; do               
       IP= $ASNS | awk ' { print $3 } '  "is it field of my ip in my input.file"
       for j in  `echo $IP`; do
            # Information of WHOIS
             echo " **** WHOIS **** " > $EMAIL
             $WHOIS $I >> $EMAIL
            echo " *************** " >> $EMAIL
            echo "  " >> $EMAIL

# Conteudo do email
            cat $TEMPLATE >> $EMAIL
            sed -i s/"<IP>"/$I/ $EMAIL
            DATA=`echo $ASNS | sed 's/ / /g'`
             sed -i s#"<data>"#"$DATA"# $EMAIL
           done
done

Thanks all

Last edited by Scott; 06-01-2010 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: Code tags, please...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Blank characters between Datas

Hello, I read a file whose in lines are datas and between thses datas there is blank characters (10, 12 or 5 or 1 .......) So when i use the command while read line in the script(see under) there is also only one character between the datas and the others blank characters are not here. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: steiner
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

arranging datas if input file is not having also...!!

hi, my input file is containg uid, eriMaster ,eriResign, ericontry, dept. some of the uid are not having all info. out put should include all info irrespctive of datas of input file if any one data is missing, then it has to print Null or zero..then continue with the existing one. here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hegdeshashi
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to parse output and print it comma separated

I need to arrange output of SQL query into a comma separated format and I'm struggling with processing the output... The output is something like this: <Attribute1 name><x amount of white spaces><Atribute value> <Attribute2 name><x amount of white spaces><Atribute value> <Attribute3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juha
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare Tab Separated Field with AWK to all and print lines of unique fields.

Hi. I have a tab separated file that has a couple nearly identical lines. When doing: sort file | uniq > file.new It passes through the nearly identical lines because, well, they still are unique. a) I want to look only at field x for uniqueness and if the content in field x is the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rocket_dog
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep and print next 10 Lines separated by ,

Hi All, I need to grep through a file for a string and print the next ten lines to a file separating the lines with a , and save it as a csv file to open it as a XL file. The 10 lines should be on a sigle row in xl. Any suggesstions please. Note; I dont have a GNU Grep to use -A flag. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nani369
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print pipe separated list as line by line in Korn Shell

Korn Shell in AIX 6.1 I want to print the below shown pipe (|) separated list line by line. line=es349889|nhb882309|ts00293|snh03524|bg578835|bg37900|rnh00297|py882201|sg175883 for i in line do echo "Hello $line " done I wanted to execute the above for loop. But i can't even set the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: polavan
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[solved] Comma separated values to space separated

Hi, I have a large number of files which are written as csv (comma-separated values). Does anyone know of simple sed/awk command do achieve this? Thanks! ---------- Post updated at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous update was at 10:54 AM ---------- Guess I asked this too soon. Found the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lost.identity
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk print - fields separated with comma's need to ignore inbetween double quotes

I am trying to re-format a .csv file using awk. I have 6 fields in the .csv file. Some of the fields are enclosed in double quotes and contain comma's inside the quotes. awk is breaking this into multiple fields. Sample lines from the .csv file: Device Name,Personnel,Date,Solution... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jxrst
1 Replies

9. Linux

Print each ; separated value, in front of the value preceding them

I have a file that looks like this, P38112 Q12389; Q03532; P43586; Q08208; P37838; P40693; P38805 Q12389 P32892; P36049; Q03532; P43586; Q12176; P38112; P39744; P37838 P11154 P39940 P50094 P50095 P32892 Q12389; Q04660; P43586; P37838; P40693 Q05022 Q08235; Q12176; P39744 P40347 P32333... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Syeda Sumayya
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Format column datas

I have some data like this: 4258092 TRXCODE a 19 CARDNBR a 10 PINFLAG a 6 FUISSUER a 12 PRODUCT a 24 STATE n 1 I want out put this format: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="GB2312"?> <convGrp> <grpid>4258092</grpid> <script> <!]> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hhdzhu
4 Replies
PAPS(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   PAPS(1)

NAME
paps - UTF-8 to PostScript converter using Pango SYNOPSIS
paps [options] files... DESCRIPTION
paps reads a UTF-8 encoded file and generates a PostScript language rendering of the file. The rendering is done by creating outline curves through the pango ft2 backend. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --landscape Landscape output. Default is portrait. --columns=cl Number of columns output. Default is 1. --font=desc Set the font description. Default is Monospace 12. --rtl Do rtl layout. --paper ps Choose paper size. Known paper sizes are legal, letter, a4. Default is A4. --bottom-margin=bm Set bottom margin in postscript points (1/72 inch). Default is 36. --top-margin=tm Set top margin. Default is 36. --left-margin=lm Set left margin. Default is 36. --right-margin=rm Set right margin. Default is 36. --help Show summary of options. --header Draw page header for each page. --markup Interpret the text as pango markup. --encoding=ENCODING Assume the documentation encoding is ENCODING. --lpi Set the lines per inch. This determines the line spacing. --cpi Set the characters per inch. This is an alternative method of specifying the font size. --stretch-chars Indicates that characters should be stretched in the y-direction to fill up their vertical space. This is similar to the texttops behaviour. AUTHOR
paps was written by Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobgeld@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by Lior Kaplan <kaplan@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). April 17, 2006 PAPS(1)